• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability making tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is there a tool anywhere that i can use that can make abilities for me? It's taking me forever to do it manually because i am making a spell that is a spellbook with 5 spells in it, but everytime you upgrade it it upgrades one of the spells (Like you are upgrading each spell once with every spellbook upgrad). So... i have to make seperate spells for each level of the spells in the book and then with 5 spells and 10 levels of upgrades to each spell, the spellbook is going to need 50 upgrades... I want to do it this way so please don't comment by saying that i should just make each spell upgrade when i upgrade the book, and please don't say that i should just do it manually, because i think this is a really good tool if it's possible to make xP. The other reason i want the tool is because i am going to make spellbooks for every class, and there are a lot of classes... If there is a tool, please give me a link and assurance that it is a safe tool. Thanks :)

If you go to the levels of your spells, let's say in the field "Data - Damage bonus", right click it and go to "Auto-fill levels". When you're in it, make a formula and it will do it for you. Just toy around with the values, until you find the result you want to go for.
For the Spell books, just copy paste them and edit them for each class respectively.

Ok... I know how to make spells and spell books but i was just wondering if there is a tool that can make abilities really fast for you, if there isn't, maybe somebody should make it, and if there is, please give me a link...

I think you're just lazy...

@Pharaoh_ : I never realized that something like that exists. great. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.