• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ability Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Alright, i have several questions involving game mechanics;

1) Is there another ability besides the boots of speed item ability that increases speed by a set amount, or is there a way to make 2 boots of speed abilitys stack

2) I have two abilitys based off the same spell (troll beserk), but when i use one, the other activites, and the first ability dosent work unless the second one is on cooldown.

2) they have same order id. you shouldn' EVER base two abilities on the same one (unless different units use them)
1) stack: this is, i think the unstackable ability, and it cannot be changed, since stack or not-stack are hard-coded parts of abilitie (other words: dont try to stack unstackable spell)

BUT, u can trigger them, so when unit gets item, increase movement speed, and when it loses item, decraese it

Level 5
1) I said a set speed increase, not percentage (unholy aura and endurnce aura)
I might have to use triggers like you sugested, but are you SHURE there is no other ability that increases the move speed by a set amount?

2) o_O well, is there another ability that dosent need a target (it auto-targets the caster, like troll beserk) that increases move speed?

Level 5
I dont really understand how this works..... lol Channel has no options for increasing movespeed, though it seems as though there is a way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.