• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ability Effects Stack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Is there any way to make abilities stack? (Ex: Roar + Roar = 50% Bonus) I'm trying to create a pernament damage increase, using dummy units casting Roar, that can be over and over, and each time the effect % will get bigger. I don't care if it requires JASS, but I have no idea on how to use anything else than that, excluding the normal triggers.

Edit: To help clearify this, a Unit casts Roar, which is a 25% Bonus. Later, before that same spell expires, the same unit casts Roar, and the Bonuses add up to make a 50% Bonus. When the spell expires, the Bonuses go away. If there are any triggers or functions that can make this work, please post. Rep will be given, or to whoever helps. Hope this Helps!

Last edited:
Level 22
I'm not sure if you cam make an ability stack but you can also make the ability as many levels as you want and every second or X time that the dummy casts it, to also increase the level of ability where each level is higher damage. Unless you want infinite increase.

Something like:
  • fgfg
    • Events
      • Time - Every 10.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Dummy to Night Elf Druid Of The Claw - Roar
      • Unit - Increase level of Roar for Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.