• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

3.0.4 Beta and You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Vexsin said:
The good news is, the last of the major bugs have been figured out and resolved.

The rest is just minor things I been fixing as we go along thanks to my awesome alpha testing team.

Everything is coming together now very quickly. All the quests have been planned out and are beginning to be added, the frost side of the AOT is 100% coded. The first 2 bosses are being tested, the new camp inside the AOT along with its special scripted events are coded.

What we have left is: Balance, ShadowBlade debugging / balance, Karnos the Frost Lord, and the final 2 AOT bosses which I will not be naming.

When we are ready to go live with the public beta, here's what to expect:

[spoil]Warp to the barrens aka Tol'Calm front gate, walk to the AOT entrance. There you will find the quest object lying on the floor (only in the test beta to skip the ToS and some story that we dont need to test). Using the object inside the Obelisk will open the AOT. Inside you will face the first boss. Upon defeating him... if you can :)

Then you can enter the AOT and chose to clear the frost or fire side. At the end of each path you will find another boss: Avnos the Fire Lord and Karnos the Frost Lord. After each boss is a small puzzle you will need to solve to unlock the Seal of that wing. Both seals will need to be unlocked before you can enter the central chamber. The central chamber will NOT be included in the beta.[/spoil]

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.