• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2D Request Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was apparently deleted, so Im uploading it again.

So, welcome to my workshop. Here I can design many wonders for you and your projects. Just go give you a taste of my abilities, here's some stuff to choke on.

You Can Request...

Textures
Icons
Project Logos
Loading Screens
Minimap Images
Concept Art
Wallpapers
Websites

People Helped So Far...
Request away!

Level 7
Make me an icon... I want a siting tiger image(but not real tiger, i want him to be like a blademaster(with sword in his hands))

Dynasti.jpg

http://wc3armory.net/sigs/Dynasti.jpg

Level 22
g'deal.
in the mean time, if you feel up to it, i've got another request.
I've found that alot of the goblin models use the tinkers head, and i have to keep on reusing the tinkers icon over and over, which gets real annoying. could you possibly make different variations of the tinker icon? i know im being kinda vague, but thats the best i can describe it.

Level 5
If you got time i would like an minimap-image with a sky (a cloud on a blue sky)
in the one half and fire with black background in the other half. And if you could add the text: Heaven and Hell. ('heaven' should be wrote with a fine text and 'hell' with a bloody text and the 'and' should just be normal text(the text should be in the middel of the picture)) Dunno if its possible but if you can it would be nice.

Last edited:

Jod

Jod

Level 2
I also have a request for an avatar, i want it to be like an old parchment, maybe some blood on it, and with transparency around it. :3
I will +rep.

Level 2
If it's possible, if you could do a sig for me?

Fiery background, and in a cursive font, "Pyrota", and below that in any other font "Lolhax". Any dimensions, but preferably longer than it is tall.

And a second request (because I love you, honestly), a banner 742 x 74, with random anime characters in the background along with some kind of effect (doesn't really matter to me), and the letters AWR in the center of the image.

Oh, did I mention that I love you? :D

Level 5
Well can you make a loading screen and minimap thing showing hell and heaven? (like fire and ice or something) And on loading screen add the text.: Hell and Heaven.
Thx in advance. (if they are different but still showing hell and heaven it would be perfect)

Level 7
Ok, we'll wait. School problems u have? If yes i can wait because school makes problems... Just don't forget my request plz

Level 5
A reskin, of a Ancient Protector/ Ancient or Wind/War (Preferably Protector)
Leaves- Darker, add some variations of dark and slightly lighter green
Wood- Darker
Eyes- Red/blue

Edit: Lul

Last edited:
Level 2
Oh, if you haven't started my other request already, could we change it up some?

Replace any anime characters with video game characters. Popular ones, preferably. Oh, and the letters AWR should be made into VGW. Thanks, again.

And yes, I'm still aware you're waiting on another request before doing my second.

Level 7
Can you make me an avatar of a skeletal dreadlord in a fiery background doing some victory stance, and has my name in the middle.

you make websites????

Status
Not open for further replies.