• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2D artist needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hi!
I need some pictures for my project that will be used in place of a cinematic.
If you want to learn more about my project first, click my signature.

The pictures will be displayed with a portion of the story, one after another.
Here is the story as it will be told in-game:

Maiev Shadowsong has set off on a mission to capture Illaden, leaving the Barrow Deeps to its fate. The prison is in bad shape after Tyrandes raid. The gates are broken, the walls crumbling, and the sentrys slaughtered. With one exception. In the corridor leading to Illadens former prison, a lone sentry lies passed out, left for dead.

Shalis Darkhunter awakened with a gasp for air. Her vision was blurred, her head spinning. Succesfully focusing her eyes she saw the broken gate leading to Illadens chamber. She blinked hard a few times before putting a hand to the floor, trying to raise up. A sharp pain in her side forced her down to the floor again. She groped down her waist, finding an arrow buried deep. Closing her eyes, she grabbed the arrow tightly and jerked it out. Exhaling deeply, she opened her eyes again and examined the bloody arrow in her hand. Her grip tightened, making the blood pour between her fingers.

"Tyrande..."

Slowly crawling through the dark corridors of the prison, she counted the bodies of her fallen sisters, making her way to the healing chambers. Drinking from the healing waters of the fountain, she felt life return to her body. A few minutes later, she was fully healed, and knew what was needed to be done. Restore the Barrow Deeps Prison, and fill its cells with wicked creatures.

"Azeroth is filled with beings too power-hungry for the wellbeing of this world. I pledge my life to be their judge, captor and warden."

Maiev Shadowsong has set off on a mission to capture Illaden, leaving the Barrow Deeps to its fate. The prison is in bad shape after Tyrandes raid. The gates are broken, the walls crumbling, and the sentrys slaughtered. With one exception. In the corridor leading to Illadens former prison, a lone sentry lies passed out, left for dead.

Shalis Darkhunter awakened with a gasp for air. Her vision was blurred, her head spinning. Succesfully focusing her eyes she saw the broken gate leading to Illadens chamber. She blinked hard a few times before putting a hand to the floor, trying to raise up. A sharp pain in her side forced her down to the floor again. She groped down her waist, finding an arrow buried deep. Closing her eyes, she grabbed the arrow tightly and jerked it out. Exhaling deeply, she opened her eyes again and examined the bloody arrow in her hand. Her grip tightened, making the blood pour between her fingers.

"Tyrande..."

Slowly crawling through the dark corridors of the prison, she counted the bodies of her fallen sisters, making her way to the healing chambers. Drinking from the healing waters of the fountain, she felt life return to her body. A few minutes later, she was fully healed, and knew what was needed to be done. Restore the Barrow Deeps Prison, and fill its cells with wicked creatures.

"Azeroth is filled with beings too power-hungry for the wellbeing of this world. I pledge my life to be their judge, captor and warden."

...and here is the picture concepts:
Black: No image needed. while telling those fragments the screen will fade into blackness.
Light Green: A passed out sentry, lying on the floor.
Yellow: A prison gate broken open with brute force.
Orange: The sentry trying to stand up.
Blue: A full body picture with the sentry having her eyes closed and holding on to the arrow in her side.
Purple: The sentry holding the bloody arrow in front of her face, looking at it with a solemn expression.
Red: a close up of the sentrys tight grip, and blood pouring between her fingers.
Pink: Kneeling in front of, and drinking from a fountain of health.
White: Half-body picture where the sentry places the wardens helmet on her head.

Now, I know this is a huge request, but I rather post here and hope for the best rather than just shutting up. :)
The author will of course be credited!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.