• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.0 Release Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
October 29, 2007

213g11j.jpg

I would like to announce that after the past 3 weeks of non-stop work on Against the Darkness, Version 2.0 will be released at 12:00AM CST, early tomorrow morning (late at night for most of us). The News and Announcements Forum will contain a post with a link to download the map, as well as a little more information on the newest version of the game. Check back at 12:00am CST if you can to be one of the first to play the game!

Reputation for Hosting Reminder: If you have agreed to Host Against the Darkness 2.0 for Reputation and you would still like to do so, you must take a Screenshot of your game on the F11(Players) tab for proof. You have received 3 Reputation from Uchiha already, so you will receive your remaining 2 Reputation from me for doing this.

Pre-Relase Hosting: Also, I am looking for 7 more people who would like to be a part of the initial hosting on battle.net tonight BEFORE 12:00AM CST for the Pre-Release on the USEast realm. If you are interested, post here and let me know! The hosting will probably be around 8:00PM to 10:00PM CST and you MUST be available.

1. 1)ark_NiTe
2. Fire_N0va

Last edited:
Level 3
I could host, but... not on battle.net. I have never been able to get onto there since last week...

although i can go on GGclient and host there if you are interested. PM me if you are interested im usually on the computer 24/7... unless in classes or sleep xD.

Level 18
I could host, but... not on battle.net. I have never been able to get onto there since last week...

although i can go on GGclient and host there if you are interested. PM me if you are interested im usually on the computer 24/7... unless in classes or sleep xD.

Sounds great, but what's GGClient?

Sure I can host, generally available most of the time.
I checked up CST and its GMT-6.

8-10pm (2-4am for me) may be a little late.
I can do it a bit earlier probably thou.

Or tomorrow? The map will become available for download tonight, but will be up forever after that. It's okay if you host tomorrow, since that is the official release date!

1)ark_NiTe, could you post on this thread when its about to heppen? I MIGHT be able to get on, but not allways. So if I get on and see the post, ill come, but I might not be able to get on..

Sure thing!

Level 3
Sounds great, but what's GGClient?

Or tomorrow? The map will become available for download tonight, but will be up forever after that. It's okay if you host tomorrow, since that is the official release date!

Sure thing!

I dont know if i should be giving links out (rules on this website?) but it is a online lan thing, it is used a little and i host games on it all the time..
http://www.gg-game.com
Since i cant use battle.net... i use that. i have a decent connection that i will be happy to advertise in my signature soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.