• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

1 Of my command buttons is hiding (It shouldn't be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
After solving my problem of moving Command Buttons with
Tasyen's help, I now have a problem with 1 of my command buttons hiding specifically CommandButton_1, Both 0 and 4-11 are fine 2-3 are intentionally not visible.

-I have caged the mouse to it, so I know it is in the right place
-Its Alpha value is 255 the same as the other visible buttons
-Its BlzFrameIsVisible returns true
-Its BlzFrameGetEnable returns true
-In nowhere have I set any of their textures
-The ability that the command button represents does exist (Passives in that slot still provide their effects but actives in that slot cant be used but can still be upgraded)
-I only disable a single ability in the map and it isn't any of the ones on the CommandButton_1 slot
-There is a frame behind it like all the others but even setting that to not visible I still can't see it so It doesn't appear to be behind anything either.
-It will show up fine If the abilities default position is in the CommandButton_1 slot (x = 1, y =0), But this doesn't help me as all abilities are added dynamically.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Let me know if you need anything else.
Also BlzSetAbilityIntegerFieldBj button position's doesn't seem to work at the moment if anyone knows a fix for that please let me know because that might work as a work around.

Thanks for any advice,

Status
Not open for further replies.