• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.1n(2) compatible with upcoming versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Title...

So I consider to play a bit again. Is it usefull to level up now or better wait for 1.2? And does anyone want to play with me starting all over? Id like to 5man with 5x lvl 1 chars from the scratch, no power leveling and doing dungeons when they are considered to be done, eg Dungeon 1 at lvl 6,...

Level 5
Any one want to play, doing ogre boss, shade and d3? My nickname is hommelwomb (cause i lost my password to my inx~kniff~ account) on garena. Im playing on the gaias bot. Got myself lvled up a crusader 31 in the last 2 days with pretty much best pre d3 gear and new bosses .

Level 5
Mosk, AnektoD, PastTime, and who ever else played with me in 2011, 2012 where are you all?

Level 5
I have now berserker lvl 32, can u do shade and d3 with me. dungeonbot and normal bot somehow arent working. Very rarely only people join, and if enough join they are either very bad or not even >lvl 30. I lvled up to 30 in 2 days :( ... how can this be so hard. is everyone waiting to 1.2 to appear or am I just rly unlucky in finding games?

Level 21
I have now berserker lvl 32, can u do shade and d3 with me. dungeonbot and normal bot somehow arent working. Very rarely only people join, and if enough join they are either very bad or not even >lvl 30. I lvled up to 30 in 2 days :( ... how can this be so hard. is everyone waiting to 1.2 to appear or am I just rly unlucky in finding games?

Today I went and joined the bot.
Some guy came, used "!stats" on me and left.
I hadn't played any games with that bot.
I left too and later he came back. We got a full game.
Then when the game started it turned out that only I was lvl 32, the other highest was 14 :roll:

Level 18

most are waiting for 1.2

Level 4
Which room is this bot creating games?

So does gaias is compatible with the latest version of wc3?

Level 5
The rooms and plaforms it creates games on is listed in a thread in a sticky. As fas as I know the dungeon bot creates games in garena (europe rpg room 8) and battlenet northrend.

Level 14
Not only northrend, both bots host on Europe (Northrend), US West (Lordaeron) and US East (Azeroth). To find games you have two options:

1. Just type /whois GaiasDungeon or /whois GaiasHostbot

2. You can add the bots to your "Friends-List" by typing /f a GaiasDungeon and /f a GaiasHostbot. To see the current games you can just display your friendslist with /f l

Status
Not open for further replies.