• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

【WOWRPG】My Warcraft Heroes' Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
:ogre_haosis:

start to work on new lists of warcraft heroes . base on blizzard art concept or the WOW game's .

to avoid me stop my work list , i done these four heroes's mesh in one time . cuz if i done with single one , the next will be finished in the indefinite future .

all of them will use in-game textures and animations . num 1 and 2 will use the same bones , num 3 and 4 will have the same another bones .

i wanna these fit for wc3 game , so i limit the faces for the mesh .
the first hero cost 794 faces , the second one is 684 , third is 512 and the fourth is 752 faces till now .

can u recognize who them are ? they are all the warcraft heroes which are not appeared in wc3 game playing .

btw , wish PROXY and Freddyk will finish their awesome crusader and darksoldier . i really want to have them . :grin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20131130231801.jpg
    20131130231801.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 833
  • 20131130231947.jpg
    20131130231947.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 658
Level 4
next step is finding the suitable in-game textures . wish me i can done them quick .
don't worry about their faces . i will made them much diferent with the origin units .

If you ever did decide to do custom textures I'd be very interested in doing some for them. The models look great! :)

Level 18
If you ever did decide to do custom textures I'd be very interested in doing some for them. The models look great! :)
thanks , i'm so glad u have interest on them . actually i had done Uther , Tirion , Varian , Lothar and Danath without custom textures . so i wanna them have the same style .and i still wish u to finish Garrosh . we need him . plz dont give up , dude .

Who is the first one? King Terenas? They all look nice!
Let me guess them,
1.Terenas
2.Anduin
3.Khadgar
4.Rhonin

yeah great ~ :ogre_haosis: it seemed that u r the fan of warcraft stories as big as me ~

Status
Not open for further replies.