• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Chernobyl - Lost Riddles | Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
:goblin_wtf:
I don't understand why you don't just post direct links. For me, your links did not work at all. I was able to download your music files by reconstructing the files' URLs out of your monster-flash-stupid-stuff-URL, but this should not be like it's meant to be.
Either you want people listen to your stuff or not, but if not, don't post it and if you want them to listen to it, give us working links without flash and similar things nobody needs (it's no problem to download flash-ressources anyways, so it's not even working as a copy protection). :goblin_boom:
Sorry but I just could not resist posting this without any comment on the pieces themselves since you were not the only one posting not working flash stuff instead of just link to his music files if he wants to show them. :thumbs_down:

Ok, just post normal links and we'll be friends again. :thumbs_up::wink:

Level 10
Unnamed static is a bit atonal for my tastes,

I see. Well I hope few players will feel that way, 'cause I quite liked the effect such had on my CoC players when I was Keeper'ing with atonal horror ambient in the background. But a wherewolf should know that people taste different :ctwist:
Environmental sounds were mixed into Fighting near finishing, after being told to do a few things about it. Decided it needed to tend towards Static in environment terms... that's why. Otherwise it was also too repetitive.
Thanks for opinions WherewolfTherewolf.
You're welcome, De.Facto
Cheers!

Last edited:
Level 10
This really sounds good, especially Unnamed Static is a perfect underscoring for dark atmosphere waiting for something terrible to happen. This seems to fit your game. I wanted to try it out but for version 0.5 downloadable here, you say it does not work with version 1.24, so i did not download it (version 1.00 is not yet ready, is it?).
Fighting in the Dust is also not bad, maybe a bit repetitive, but this should be fine if you don't have too many fights... :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.