• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit building a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How do you make a unit build another unit? I tried putting a unit as a 'structure built' and only get "Can't build there" when trying to build it.

Level 10
I just tried building a footman and it works with no problems. If you can, copy the unit that you can't build into a separate map, and try to build it. If it still doesn't work, then there is an issue with your unit, but if it does work, then there is an issue with your terrain in your main map. Might be something in the way that you can't see or something.

Level 3
I just tried building a footman and it works with no problems. If you can, copy the unit that you can't build into a separate map, and try to build it. If it still doesn't work, then there is an issue with your unit, but if it does work, then there is an issue with your terrain in your main map. Might be something in the way that you can't see or something.

I tried to have a peasant build a footman in a completely default Editor map. While the unit can be placed, the construction doesn't complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.