• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Real values without decimals and caster upgrade texts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello,
I tried to make a quest, in which its number change so I put String + String(convert from real in format) + string
all the needed things, I formated so that there would be [Real] 0 0 but it still shows the decimal numbers, any ideas how to deal with it?

Also, I wanted to give my units special caster upgrades text that wouldn't read ''increased hit points, mana points, mana regeneration and attack damage'' at its bottom but what I want, I searched everything that could possibly have it (gameplay constants and gameplay interface along with all caster upgrade upgrades) but none of it showed any interaction with it.
Any idea how to deal with that?

Level 12
1)Convert real to integer first, then convert integer to string at the end.Also what number are you trying to convert, is it a real number naturally?

2)Where is this text exactly?

Level 7
1)Convert real to integer first, then convert integer to string at the end.Also what number are you trying to convert, is it a real number naturally?

it is natural number, it counts 0,1,2,3,4 and 5

2)Where is this text exactly?

when you have a caster (priest lets say) and he has his caster upgrade (initiate, adept and master), when you hoover above that icon it shows

Name: Adept/Master
Upgrade: Priest Adept/Master Training

Spells:
- Heal
- Dispel Magic
(- Inner Fire)

Increased mana pool, mana regeneration and hit points.

How can I remove the ''Increased mana pool, mana regeneration and hit points.'' text?

Level 7
If you add up 2 reals, and then use it as integer it will round up to usable number.

2.1 + 2.1 = 4.2 (40)

I don't know which event you want to use here, but once upgrade is applied add 3 custom abilities to the unit, one for damage, one for hp, one for mana. Pretty simple actually.

I am not sure that I understand the first part but it doesnt mazzer, I've solved that already

What about the second part? I dont understand a single thing of that that would help my problem

Level 23
If you add up 2 reals, and then use it as integer it will round up to usable number.

2.1 + 2.1 = 4.2 (40)

I don't know which event you want to use here, but once upgrade is applied add 3 custom abilities to the unit, one for damage, one for hp, one for mana. Pretty simple actually.

it gets truncated, not rounded, that means that everything after decimal is ommited.

R2I(4.99) is still 4

Status
Not open for further replies.