• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
do you delete? its call the exodus of the horde (i think or its the demo campaign for warcraft 3) if you delete it(the demo campaign) theres no way to get it back (i think but i'm not 100% sure) try looking here GG

And you should really read the rules in this thread in here only world editor problems or if your trying to need fix or any editor problems. pls read rules.

Level 5
do you delete? its call the exodus of the horde (i think or its the demo campaign for warcraft 3) if you delete it(the demo campaign) theres no way to get it back (i think but i'm not 100% sure) try looking here GG

And you should really read the rules in this thread in here only world editor problems or if your trying to need fix or any editor problems. pls read rules.
This is a problem for world edit because If I dont own the map I cant edit it either

Level 25
Well, Streak is correct here.
Section description said:
Ask general questions about World Editor features and use in this forum. If you need help fixing a trigger, please post it in Triggers & Scripts. Please review the forum rules before posting.
Asking where to download something has nothing to do with world editor, even if you intend to edit those maps later.

Anyway, I guess you could try google it? I can't think up any other solution...

Level 5
Well, Streak is correct here.

Asking where to download something has nothing to do with world editor, even if you intend to edit those maps later.

Anyway, I guess you could try google it? I can't think up any other solution...
I dont remember the name of the specific campaign thats the problem... and I think you have to done the other campaigns night elves-humans-undead to play orc campaign. I checked the warcraft-reign of chaos but it hadnt the specific campaign

Level 12
Hive Workshop really needs a "General" Topic forum. Off-Topic kinda works, but it's not as broad as something like "General Forums" would be. It would be for stuff like this, because although this can fit in off-topic, it doesn't really belong in a forum like that.

It would be like,

"Everything related to WarCraft, WarCraft II, WarCraft III, StarCraft II, the WarCraft III Editor, The StarCraft II Editor, Hive Workshop, and even other sites related to WarCraft and WarCraft Modding, StarCraft and StarCraft Modding."

This is better then an Off-Tropic forum, IMO.

The specific Campaign you're talking about BTW is called Exodus of the Horde. I'll upload mine to MediaFire and put the link in here. (I don't think I modified it, Lol)

EDIT: Here you are. http://www.mediafire.com/download/d338dbsccuzoaf1/DemoCampaign.w3n

Level 5
Hive Workshop really needs a "General" Topic forum. Off-Topic kinda works, but it's not as broad as something like "General Forums" would be. It would be for stuff like this, because although this can fit in off-topic, it doesn't really belong in a forum like that.

It would be like,

"Everything related to WarCraft, WarCraft II, WarCraft III, StarCraft II, the WarCraft III Editor, The StarCraft II Editor, Hive Workshop, and even other sites related to WarCraft and WarCraft Modding, StarCraft and StarCraft Modding."

This is better then an Off-Tropic forum, IMO.

The specific Campaign you're talking about BTW is called Exodus of the Horde. I'll upload mine to MediaFire and put the link in here. (I don't think I modified it, Lol)

EDIT: Here you are. http://www.mediafire.com/download/d338dbsccuzoaf1/DemoCampaign.w3n
I cannot open it with world editor I mean it doesnt appear as map

Status
Not open for further replies.