• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Ultimate Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Pic. 1.jpg

Look at the picture guys, as you can see my map has 6 errors that I don't know hot to fix. So I'm in need of help or advice with you guys.

First of all how can I fix this, should I post the triggers here but how? I can't find the line that is highlighted there and that's supposed to be causing the error right?

Edit: Its night here and my eyes are really tired from work, I'll try to continue the search for the line that is causing the error the day after tomorrow.

Level 13
Right click on a trigger -> deactivater trigger. If no trigger is activated there should be no error.
With this technique you probably can lolcalize the error causing trigger and post the code.

You mean I should Uncheck the ''Intially On'' right?

Level 13
"Libraries cannot require scopes"
outdated or is that just how it is?

I copied the spell you've made Wietol and this what happens, maybe I didn't actually do it right. Each time a copy a new library this happens all the time, all libraries errors. Maybe I shouldn't put the libraries together at the same category or folder?

Level 24
That is bull shit... I never uploaded vJASS code except global tags.

EDIT:
Somehow, "Automatically Create Unknown Global Variables" doesn't recognize "Game - <real> becomes Equal to 0.00" as a real variable.
Weird.

*Problem solved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.