• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard width

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Isn't this answer your question?But I am curious because you probably seen this action already.
  • Multiboard - Set Item Width

Level 11
Nah, it's the item width, I'm asking if it's possible to change the width of the multiboard window.. Cos it appears to be possible since DotA can cover the whole screen with it at the end of the game, showing details.

Level 12
There is no such a thing as multiboard size, if you increase number of multiboard items or size of multiboard items, multiboard becomes larger.

Level 12
Ah, everything is okay now, It wouldn't fit on start, but when I minimize and then maximize the Multiboard it changes size.. Thank you all

Oh I had this problem, too. I don't know how to fix it in GUI, unfortunately. I recently updated my multiboard to use JASS and I found I could control it waaaay better that way.

The updates for the items are also terribly inefficient lol. It most likely will be unnoticeable, but it does a lot of looping for no reason most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.