• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Know any Map Protectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I couldn't find any similiar thread.. So I made this, I hope thats the right Forum for this..

Well you know any good Map Protector? That is actually good for it's kind, and it's kind is: I wan't a Map Protector that is actually hard or impossible to let someone open the map, and at the same time it doesn't takes any space on the map.. What I mean by space on the Map, my Map is actually 7,99 KBit and 8,00 is MAX so if you give me a Map Protector that makes the Map longer then I should delete models/icons and stuff from my map and that can't happen, so you know any good Map Protectors without space taking? Well if it CAN'T be without taking some space into my map, then please max of 100-200 KBit, thanks and please give me Link of the site that I can find and Download the Map Protector or just upload it and reply into comment, and you got rep, also if its exactly what I wanted I will give you credits on my map and on my signaputer too.

Level 5
The funny is, I asked a Protector without taking much space of my map since I am on Limits for Max Size, and you didn't just gave me one that costs small size of space, but it decreases the Filesize, thank you very much this is more than what I expected even if it was too easy to imagine.. Thank you, +rep, +credits on map, +credits on sign.

Level 5
Is it the one Dr.Boom gave me? If not please reply the link ^^

EDIT: Man, the one that Boom gave me is 5.0, newest isn't it? What 4.9 has better then o_O?

Last edited:
Level 16
Yes it's the same I gave you. I mean under the download you see the changelog. You can think for yourself, if 5.0 or 4.9 is better, but I can't see any problems with 5.0.

(The problem seems to be, that some people are just to busy to open a short link and see what help is behind there (sry))

Greetings and Peace
Dr.Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.