• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disable Neutral Hostile fleeing from towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
is there a way to disable neutral hostile units flee from towers when their health gets to low?

note: i know i can prevent this when make towers are mechanical and deselect "is a building" BUT when i do that it seems very small at the minimap AND fog of war covers it.

edit: my problem with extra and victim but i think all of them same

Last edited:
Level 6
:ogre_datass: i'm wrong but there still ways to do it

first :
make all neutral creeps never flee by going to object editor find the word flee set it to false there the hostile will not flee if there hp is low.
second :
use by the command of triggers i'm not gonna tell you how because this is in my project but heres all advice i can give

Level 18
search in gameplay costants, somewhere in there

Advanced -> Gameplay costants-> there are the beast options

However beasts (neutrals) will go back to thei camp after 5 second from the time you attack them, so it's not a problem of creeps retreating when their health getst low
so, notice that by changing the time of them going back, you will also change the time they'll go back when pulling them with units

Level 17
i need experienced user because for a 5 days i was created same topic from many help sites and still no one solved the problem. Everyone says the same things "disable flee from object bla bla, look at the gameplay constants etc etc"

Status
Not open for further replies.