• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello people,

Straight to it: Years ago I played a map that I really loved and I'm trying to find it. I've been looking for it but there are thousands of maps for WC3. So maybe you can help me out on this.

These are the features I remember of this map:

- Big size map, grass terrain, with some cliff level.
- Left and right borders were filled with "houses" of yellow roof (just decoration for the map). Then forest and then gold mines next to each other. Here is how it would look:

------------------------------------
|H**O..........................O**H|
------------------------------------

Where H represents houses, the * trees, the O a gold mine and the dots are just the map.

- Very important: ONLY construction units () would consume food, meaning you could create virtually infinite military units. And there was already a food cap of 100.
- No special buildings (markets, taverns, goblins lab, etc.).
- All players started in the left side of the map next to each other (FFA is quite insane).

And that's pretty much it. I know that there might several options, or maybe you have no idea of which map I'm talking about, but it's worth the shot.

Thanks in advance,

Allianz

Status
Not open for further replies.