• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Grumps is Playing Warcraft 3!!

How Do You Feel About This?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Hey guys! It's a thing!

So I know many of you watch Game Grumps... To be honest, I don't really, anymore. I've got nothing against Arin & Danny (well, perhaps a bit crude), but I only ever started for Jon(tron), so when he left, so did I.

Regardless, I've kept my Subscription to them... And I'm glad I did. This is awexome!

What's really cool about this, though, is that after 10+ years of modding & loving this game, it looks like it's finally getting some decent exposure. Game Grumps is pretty dang popular, so I'm rather hopeful this will attract some good attention.

Thoughts?

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Oh my frickken God Emperor, the comments on those videos are poison.

I'm not too sure that the series will attract good attention.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

That's a long *ss campaign, let's see how many viewers they have left by the end of series xD

But still, 1.8M subs and playing WC3, whoa!

Edit:
So I know many of you watch Game Grumps... To be honest, I don't really, anymore.
I've never heard of them before.

It is cool that wc3 has been getting some recent love. The first levels are always a bit boring to watch, but it was decently entertaining. These guys' characters are a little too perky/wild for my taste though (or maybe just for this game?). It would probably be a lot more entertaining if they played the 2P campaign.

I like wowcrendor's play-through better though. Especially considering he played WotLK before this, so it is interesting to see his impressions on Arthas/other chars.

Oh my frickken God Emperor, the comments on those videos are poison.

Yeah, they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.