• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Newgen Edtior Can't open old maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi.

I got a problem with newgen editor. The problem starts when I try opening a old map I've made on my old pc, then the editor tries to load it. And suddenly a error comes saying that i haven't enough space availible to open. In the error box it is saying that a trigger functiong are doing it. But then I ask myself either can a Trigger use 350gb but then i look a the map size, and how big it is and the map is only filling 10 mb. Does anyone know what causes this?

I recently cleaned my pc 100%, and I am not using any anti virus.
I've been looking all over the internet to find the cause of my problem but could'nt find any problem like mine.

My pc is:
Windows 7 Premium 64-bit.

Ps. The map can be opened and works in Wc3 Frozen Throne. My friend tried to download the program to check if it could be a problem causes by the download site, but it works fine on his pc, and we even tried other downloaded versions of the editor but it is still not working on my pc.

Level 1
We've made the map in unlimited, but that should'nt be a problem since my friend newgen can open the map. But i've found another problem I think. It is when im opening the editor. The logo when I open it is Frozon throne, but when he opens it, the unlimited logo comes?* can this cause the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.