• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

{Closed} WoW ORPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey i haven't checked out the forums yet and im a huge WoW fan but stopped playing due to personal reasons...

There is a Warcraft3 WoW in the making? Hope so, if you have some questions i can give you basically anything to make warcraft 3 map just like WoW due to my long years of playing

Level 19
Huh...? So... Well, this Warcraft III: World Of Warcraft is kinda different from some other player-created games like Warcraft ORPG Maps or Raid Maps which aren't as impressive... This one even has the same camera view set in World Of Warcraft, Party and many realistic terrain... Plus, you can play multiplayer if the Project WarSoc comes out well, right now you just have to play it in Single Player as it uses the Campaign to work...

Level 14
Huh...? So... Well, this Warcraft III: World Of Warcraft is kinda different from some other player-created games like Warcraft ORPG Maps or Raid Maps which aren't as impressive... This one even has the same camera view set in World Of Warcraft, Party and many realistic terrain... Plus, you can play multiplayer if the Project WarSoc comes out well, right now you just have to play it in Single Player as it uses the Campaign to work...

It wont work with Projet WarSoc, or will it?

Level 25
Right now it is single player and it is mandatory that version 2.0 will be single player. Hopefully WarSoc is ready by that time so we can work on making a multiplayer version!

Single player or not, the mod will still be kickass. The early stages of Wc3:WoW aren't exactly fun though. They're impressive with their intricate systems and complexity, as well as the terrain also being remarkably accurate for a WarCraft III mod. Once you've played Wc3:WoW a few times right now, you've seen it all. That's a factor that will hopefully be gone when 2.0 is ready. That's the goal at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.