• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Talent Tree Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Im trying to make my own "talent tree" type library (because I cannot find one) but Im trying to find a good connector for skills.

Id like the one in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/talent-skill-tree-1-7-a-201901/ but i suck at reading GUI and I couldn't find it in destructibles. How would i obtain this one / is there a nicer one?

Also, is there a talent tree system anywhere? :) (would save me time) (i see Kobas's Custom Hero Selection which is simillar to what im after but I'd bascally have to re-build it to get my desired effect)

I recommend that you use the borders themselves. Just create them back to back and reduce their size. (looks best imo, I used that technique when I was working on ardentheroes) I can't post a screenshot at the moment though because it is on my old computer. Also, if you change the skin used by the border destructibles to the orc ui skin, it looks pretty nice.

I think the one used in that screenshot is just a lightning effect.

Level 19
I recommend that you use the borders themselves. Just create them back to back and reduce their size. (looks best imo, I used that technique when I was working on ardentheroes) I can't post a screenshot at the moment though because it is on my old computer. Also, if you change the skin used by the border destructibles to the orc ui skin, it looks pretty nice.

I think the one used in that screenshot is just a lightning effect.

was thinking that also. and im not using that system's border :p

Do you want me to create some?

The connector or the system?

Level 19
nonono, im a good coder i can do the system myself

i just need a good skill connector :p

Status
Not open for further replies.