• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Specific AI attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm creating an AI for a risk type map named "lords of Europe". The point of the map is to take over cities as they bring in taxes and food. In the AI editor I set the AI to attack creep camps (0-9) with all his millitia units. But the AI only attacks actual units around the cities but not the cities themselves. Also the AI sends all of the other units he trained if the militia men died. And the AI also seems to try to attack sea creeps (pirates) and just makes his units stand on the edge of the terrain doing nothing. How do I fix all of these problems?

EDIT: All of the cities themselves in the object editor are under ''Nutral - Naga\Buildings'' tab but I tried setting their race to "creeps" and nothing happened I:

EDIT: I just removed all of the attacks from the AI but it still continues attacking the neutral aggressive units.

Last edited:
This is a Help Zone question not a trigger question. I think you asked it before also. I tried to explain the difference between races and players and you never seemed to understand. Races are not players. Setting the race will not change the attack behavior. Make the buildings an enemy player at it will work. Try neutral hostile. If that doesn't work make them Player 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.