• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard need some fixes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I got some small problems with the multiboard on my map. When a friendly player leaves the game, the multiboard dissappears from the window and it shows "Team Resources" instead and also when a player leaves the game I want it to be shown a message that says "(name of leaving player)(name of leaving players hero) has left the game." but it still only messages with the name of the leaving player, not the hero name too.. Pls someone help me with this!

Level 17
well if you want help then why dont you post the triggers or your map i cant see what your problem is if i dont see your triggers :p
for the leaving player message use this
JASS:
function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_007_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    call DisplayTextToForce( GetPlayersAll(), ( GetPlayerName(GetTriggerPlayer()) + ( "  " + "has left the game!" ) ) )
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Untitled_Trigger_007 takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_007 = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerEventLeave( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_007, Player(0) )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_007, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_007_Actions )
endfunction
just make a new trigger and convert it to custom text delete everything else and copy this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.