• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] JassHelper failed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I have a problem with JassHelper.
Is ther any limits in number of lines on trigger when the compiler still compiles?
I have trigger with around 568 lines of code but most of them is /* */ or // but it doesnt work, I mean when I press save map it saves but JassHelper wont compile it.
I worked 10 minutes before that happend, but if the first is not the case, is there any bitton disabling JassHelper from working?
Because when I was typing I have pressed alt and then something like shift+B or IDK what exactly.
Any help?
PS: Im on mobile right now so cant test anything and also sorry for grammar errors.

Level 23
it doesnt even run, i press ctrl s and it save the map but jasshelper wont even start to translate that code
2.1b? ah standard programming limits :D

basically you know how it pops up the "loadin" when saving and right after that the jasshelper "loads"?
the jasshelper acually doesnt :D

edit: sorry for so late respond

Level 23
antivirus has nothing to do with this, it worked I was testing the trigger then I added documentation to globals and the JassHelper stopped working
PS: still cant test it right now :D

--------------------------------------------------

Im now on computer for short moment and found out its like fu..ed up...
It doesnt compile, yet I have everything set as it should be.

Another problem is it is not map specified problem, it happens on all my maps and also when I try to select text with draging instead of going blue it goes white and I cant see what I've selected(this may be another problem but didnt happen yesterday when JH worked :( )
So maybe Ill have to reinstall whole JNGP again :/

edit: the color is just TESH options changed, thats fixed, the JH still doesnt work even through I have enable JassHelper ticked(or w/e you want to call it)

--------------------------------------------------

WHAT THE F?
I reinstalled whole JNGP but it still doesnt compile ://////
:vw_sad:

from my findings copying the triggers to clear map compiles just fine so the map has some problem.

edit: fixed it, IDK what caused that JH to not compile but I copied the whole map to another one and it now works. THX for your help all anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.