• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to remove this point leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hiya. I know how to remove basic leaks, however this is a bit more complicated.

What is basically want it to do is this:

Custom Script: RemoveLocation (udg_BlizzardPoint[Player number of (owner of (Triggering unit))])

I could set the player number to a TempInteger variable before the leak removal, but how would I go about to do that?
Something like this:

Set TempInteger = Player number of (owner of (Triggering unit))
Custom Script: RemoveLocation (udg_BlizzardPoint[udg_TempInteger])
...?

Level 11
I know how to remove basic arrays already, and my question was what the script code would be of the above examples.

However I managed to figure it out on my own by converting the trigger to JASS and looking at the code;

call RemoveLocation( udg_BlizzardPoint[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))] )

Status
Not open for further replies.