• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destroy unit group [integer A]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wave of Flame Death
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set A = (Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • A Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_ugflame[1])
        • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_ugflame[udg_A])
When a unit dies, the player group sepouse to destroy the unit group [player number (owner of dieing unit)]
none of the above did the trick, and caused leak that bugged the map.
What is the correct way of doing this?

Level 4
You use the same method with me got the same problem with me, lol.

its always best not to destroy a group but just remove the unit from the group when it
dies...
If CreateGroup() doesn't leak, this will effective: Remove all units from the group when spell is done.

About the Spell Idea: The wave travel very slow and can turn back => you should let it deal damage over time. (100 damage per sec equal to 5 damage per 0.05 sec)

You use the same method with me got the same problem with me, lol.

If CreateGroup() doesn't leak, this will effective: Remove all units from the group when spell is done.

About the Spell Idea: The wave travel very slow and can turn back => you should let it deal damage over time. (100 damage per sec equal to 5 damage per 0.05 sec)

erm... so ur saying it make 100 damage per second and last 10 seconds = 1000 damage? unlikely
but its funny idea, to see the enemy runaway from it after allready getting hit xD

Status
Not open for further replies.