• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cross Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Can a cross bridge system be made like this:

126172-albums1967-picture57786.jpg

The Upper level should not interfere with the lower. Is it possible to make something like that, I tried putting "Invisible Platform" just like you would do to make a cliff walkable but this doesn't overwrite the bridge pathing.

Level 16
Thanks for the map, Dat-C3.

at the end of the cliff is a path blocker, so instead of making another cliff (level 2), just
raise the terrain from level 1 then put your Bridge...

I can't understand, could you be more specific and detailed.

====================================================
Some questions:

• I assume that there are no other systems instead of this, right ?
  • The problem its a bit glitchy when the unit is standing at both ends.
  • Can this system be used for race maps ?

Correct, it is basically one of a kind.. though there has been attempts at it, but they're all only usually useable for one unit at a time or with arrow key movement.
By glitchy you mean the unit is facing down or upwards instead of striaght?
It can be used for anything even race maps... =)
The only issues it has that I couldn't find a fix for is the random angle racing when stepping on one of the ends as well a pathing issue where you must click over and over a little ahead of the unit when going under the bridge.

Level 16
By glitchy you mean the unit is facing down or upwards instead of striaght?
The only issues it has that I couldn't find a fix for is the random angle racing when stepping on one of the ends as well a pathing issue where you must click over and over a little ahead of the unit when going under the bridge.

Yes, that's exactly what I am experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.