• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

creeps visible in fog/ other trigger problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
overview:
this map is a small project continued by me, with the map made by my ex-friend who does not want to do with it anymore, calling it a failed screw-up map.(its abit screwed, i admit. but im trying my best!) Map is basically an escape game merged together with some mobs and boss fights. still thinking on what to do for 3rd and final maze.
Problems:
whenever i get to the stage where the creeps spawn, the creeps shows up in the thick black fog. How do i make the trigger so that they don't show up in the fog?

other problems include: creeps luring you off the path, how to stop it.

spells for bosses.

yes, map is still under construction. i have been doing all this.
yes, i know one boss is superly overpowered.

optional: should i turn off collision? its irritating when its together with the creeps stage, as they lure you and you get blocked by collision. but its not realistic without collision.

not related to forum topic: planned map is too big for wc3, even after optimizing. how to optimize it further? ive seen 9.04 mb maps optimised to 7+ mb (Gaias Retaliation).

those who played it, hope you liked the ending!

map is protected, if you want the unprotected version, tell me.

protected version: uploaded to here instead.

Attachments

• Epic Escape(Troll) V3.01.w3x
    7.9 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.