• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] 1 GUI Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I wan't a favor, can you make me a map with the following trigger so I copy/paste the trigger to my map? The trigger I wan't is very easy:

Spell Pray (Spell is Active and target way is like Berserk's)
I wan't when I click the Spell "Pray" 10 empty texts (empty cuz ill write a sentance for each text) to appear uppon my Heroes head, each text will appear every 5 secs so it needs 50 seconds for spell to be totally casted (casting time), and after the 50 seconds of casting time passes the heroes health and mana maximum will be doubled, also the heroes Addinational Damage and Armor will be doubled too (the green thing after the normal damage is add. dmg) and has 10% chance per attack to make a Holy Critical (the animation of Holy Critical is to make the Holy Light spell's model on enemy and blood too) on enemy which makes the hero make x(level) times of his normal+addinational damage together. (x(level) means depends how much level is the hero if hes 2 and he haves 10 dmg and 10 add. dmg he makes 40 dmg) and all the lossen health of enemy will be added to the currently hp of Caster, but all this lasts for 160 seconds after the pray's casting time (50 secs) is done.

Last edited:
Level 3
@Killd0zer sure man i'd love to.. finally someone gave me attettion i love you really.. <3 <3

For example:
I have 10-20 Damage and Addinational Damage +30, Armor 10 and Addinational Armor +20 and I have 1000/1000 HP and 1000/1000 Mana I cast Pray, after 60 seconds of casting time it starts doing its work, Addinational Damage from +30 will go to +100 Addinational Damage (cuz 20 Damage and 30 addinational damage, it doubles so from 50 it becomes 100), my Armor from 10 and +20 Add. Armor (30) will go to +60 Addinational Armor, and my Health,Mana will go 2000, and this durates for 160 seconds after the 60 seconds of casting time passes (so in total 220 secs) also while Pray spell is casted I have 10% chance to do x(level) critical multiplier, for example my hero right now after all this has 10-20 Damage and +100 Addinational Damage, if the 10% chance succeds and criticals it makes the enemy have the Holy Light's Effect on it and a blood sfx, if this succeds since my add dmg is 100, and I am level 10 I do 1.000 Damage, if I am level 20 I wll do 2.000 Damage, as I already said it multiplies x(level) if I am level 2, Add. Dmg. is 1000 and I succed it makes 1000x2=2000 Damage.

Casting time of Pray Explanation: When I click Pray Spell, my channel has animation channel for 60 seconds, in-fact my Hero starts to praying so each 5 seconds a text appears uppon the Casters head, after 5 seconds it dissapears and next comes until 10 Texts comes in number, don't put any letters in Texts I will put the Texts in sentances-by-sentances myself, means 10 sentances, like 1st will be "Dear God.." 2nd text will be "I pray to you today.." 3rd will be "Because.." etc. and after 60 seconds all texts would have appear means the Caster finishes the Pray and he gets bless by God and all doubles, I said actions of this bless by God up in green letters.

Addinational Damage and all that I call "addinational" is the green thing after the default Damage/Armor etc. its like that colour: +82

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
Ntantz, I think I understand what you want in your spell but I can tell you right now that it's not possible.

There are jass glitches that let us SetUnitMaxState for health and mana, but there is no way to set a unit's bonus damage (only) to a specific number without a ton of object data.

On top of that, triggering channeling spells and "on damage" events are two of some of the most difficult things to do in wc3. You'll need to periodically verify the unit's current order id is still "channeling your spell", and you'll need a damage detection engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.