• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first skin - Dark Troll Warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
To'Grah the Dragon-Slayer(Skinning)

This is a Troll Who has been corrupted into a blood frenzy and is a perfect description of pure evil. He killed a dragon to obtain the armour he wears with pride and has been on a blood frenzy ever since.
-created a cloth-like (or it's supposed to be) texture from scratch to put where the scales meet,
-Changed axe and tried to put the symbols for 'death'(each letter has a symbol) on it and ended up with deat on it instead.
-Please note this is my first skin but every aspect I change I make from scratch myself on a separate page and paste it into the skin as I can scale the image larger and make finer adjustments. None of my resources are Copied or edited from the internet and are all made by me Only.

Attachments

• Troll Warlord New Axe.jpg
    Troll Warlord New Axe.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4,601
  • DarkTrollTrapper(--Warlord--).BLP
    91.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Read some 2D art tutorials on our site and try to improve your shading. Right now, your texture looks completely flat. You've got a decent idea going, you just need to improve your skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.