• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading screen - image blurred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello!

I wanted to do custom loading screen for my map. It's nothing special. Made in Paint.NET, but I think it is good for provisional loading image. The problem is - it is very blurred in game. I don't know why, because the original image is in a good quality in my opinion.

qL2naBZ.png

4tZxA1Q.png

I won't upload 512x512 version, 'cause I deleted it.

yV76m7J.jpg

Where's the problem?

Level 3
Green!X: Maybe yes. My main PC is broken, so I'm using old one right now and I've set graphics to low.

LordDz: Oops. Sorry for that! I didn't check the forum and wrote your name as I remembered it. I'll fix it!

But as I said. I don't like this loading screen very much. It will probably change many times.

Level 3
I've completely changed my mind. My own loading screen was very ugly, so I decided I could edit this one:

KuyxJp3.png

I want to get ONLY image, without list of players, but I cannot find it in game files. Tried to google it, still nothing. Do you guys know where this one is located?

I probably bother you too much, right :( But I'm new to editor. And everyone had to teach how to use it someday.

Level 3
Are you sure we're talking about same thing?

I want to get this loading screen out of the game and edit it:

KuyxJp3.png

Level 3
Just as I did. It's probably because of bad image. That's why I want now to get the classic loading screen out of the game, edit it and put it back as custom screen.

Level 3
Ok, again. I DON'T want my original loading screen anymore :wink:

I'm asking if there is any way how to get this one :fp:
KuyxJp3.png
out of the game.

Level 3
There is no such folder as UI in my Warcraft root folder.
Fp3IUkS.jpg

The game is originally purchased as a retail copy.

Level 3
Nope. I AM Viserys Targaryen :xxd: (I'm roleplaying him in one game.)

Here it is:

lmJLHNP.jpg

I hope I didn't make any grammar mistake, or misspelled any name.

Thanks for help. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.