• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The begining of long journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I used a pack of modificated Ogre_ models + some tiles from diablo III WC (CloudWolf)
Terrain is playable.:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 479

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
That shrubbery is quite spammed and monochromatic. Some purple tones to complement would be more enjoyable.

I also think you should cover the shoreline of that pond with whatever means you see fit, as of now it looks rough and geometrical.
And may I ask, is there a source for that spring? ;)

Level 13
Near the bottom of it I can both the water tile doodads try to blend them better or just use one.

Level 2
New screen !

:fp:
WIP
In future plans: some trash on the main road, more details, NPC, more walls/roofs/doors variations. Also u can enter in any house in the city.

Attachments

• City sketch.jpg
    City sketch.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 144
Level 2
Oh sorry, it's a map from my own campaign/project, it will remind neverwinter nights i think..i hope )) my campaign will release on 2 languages: russian and english.

P.S. Thx for comments ^^

Level 13
He may have utilized them well but using WOW models really doesn't allow any creativity being as they are buildings and not piece by piece which is why I don't enjoy his terrains as much because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.