• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
One of my playable first-person level, which have many import models, some of them made by me, some recolored. Hope somebody will like it.

The level is the another little world, which was created by 2 demons, Hilia, the demon of Life and Manna, the demon of Magic

To run it, u need JNGP, because moving system make in vJass

Thx to:
oGre_ models of ruins and rocks
MF - moving system
Ceralaz, Fakov and others - testers

Download

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 1,172
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 1,103
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 1,026
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 948
Last edited:
Level 37
You did a very good job with the terrain.

Unit is alive if it's health is above 0.405, you're using 0.45 :)

Scrolling sideways felt didn't feel smooth, but I'm unseure if it is because of the code or just WC3. I didn't like that when turning sideways, the camera still kept moving for a small period of time even though I released the key.

Level 8
Are those public doodads? If so, could you provide me a a download link or something Nan0? :)
Tiles I made, Ruins models are created by oGre_ (map "Refuge in ruins", which u can download on xgm) and retextured by me. Tree and grass where made or ripped (i donno) by Eugen for my old project, rocks made by oGre_. Models of squirell and eredar twins from WoW.
I think that's all

That's odd...
The custom camera doesn't work.
It work correct. All my testers (5 people) sad so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
U need to download Jass New Gen Pack, because there is Jass Helper, which will check custom triggers. Btw, if u have not opened this map before in WE, u can put it in "maps" directory and run without any problems, because I have used JH and he check all triggers. But if u edited map, no matter how, u need to check triggers by JH again, before running it in Wc3
I use ScorpioT1000 edition of JNPG, which u can download on xgm. Also, there are some other edition and original u can wind on wc3c

Level 8
Yes, i made tilesets and retexture of some models for people too, not only for myself. Use it as u want, just write my name somewhere.
If somebody need some tile, just ask me. I have more than 30 different tiles, which I made, and I also can make more.

Level 6
Isn't this on that Russian site? the least time i looked, it was from a different person.
never less, it looks really good, I really like the models in it.

Level 8
Nan0 = LeBron = NeioN = Велиал
I have different names on others sites) On the most it is NeioN or Велиал. What about Hive... I don't know can i change name or not?) And what will it cost.
Thx, the authors of models (mostly geometry) are Eugen and oGre_. They are rlly cool modellers. I just make\find\edit some textures of their models

Level 23
A basically very well made terrain, which has a good potential to it.
Let me try to give some minor advice basing on the video and my old downloaded impressions.
I personally would try fiddling around with water tinting, because right now the water is a giant eyesore compared to the rest. I am not totally sure, but maybe there is a way to improve it, at least slightly.
Also I suggest working on getting a more overgrown look to the buildings/ruins, because right now the edge between bottom and walls is rather strange looking and could easily be improved with some ranks, grass, rocks, etc..
Also while the first impressions in many views are very awesome. A closer look often is not all that pleasing because some compositional details do not seem to be existent.
However a very nice job for wc3. Hope to see you keeping to improve it though!

Level 8
Yeah
Now, after some months I see many mistakes in this work, and parts which can be improved
Also there are some ideas about new mini locations and rooms, decorations etc
But the mainly thing, which I wonna to realize now - new level, or may be levelS)
But I don't have so much time right now(
May be in 1-2 weeks
Also, I still wonna find team-mate

So, Demon Heaven 1.1 will be)
After so long time :-D

Level 9
I must say I'm impressed at what you where able to do within the Warcraft 3 engine. The slightly remixed Oblivion music you added fit the feel of the world quite well, and as a Oblivion Player myself I commend you attention to detail and realism.

Can't wait to see where this project goes in the future. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 8
It is based on Ailend ruins, from.Tes

Long time ago one my friend asked me to make level for her The Elder Scrolls project. I agreed and began developing of this level
Then, she stopped developing (She had rlly seriously reasons) and, since a month, I remakes some parts of the level and made what u can see now)
It is the all story

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Nan0, Ruins are simply breathtaking! Somehow they reminded me of the ones I seen in one game - Dark Messiah. Ruins and stone staircases looking good. Quite an atmosphere.
Forest part of the map reminded me of Zanzarah scenery. But, there isn't a hint of the wind in that part. It's isn't that bad, of course! But maybe there should be some leaves falling or branches bending.
And... yes! The Entrance of the Temple was quite a nice sight. Love the work you done on flags and fire models. Roofing is quite good as well. And great taste of music through the whole video.
I may download the map and have a little walk around myself. Very quality work anyway!
P.S. Squirell rocks! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.