• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 v 2 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi!

I am a University student in the UK who has been a bit Starcraft mad ever since watching my first Day[9] daily a few years ago.

I have recently been thinking about how great it would be to see some high level 2v2 games. I thought that the only real chance I could personally have of making this happen is set up a kickstarter campaign with hopes of raising a reasonable prize pool to attract players.

While I have ideas on how this can run in terms of venue and logistics etc. I am very stuck when it comes to the initial kickstarter campaign itself. This is because I am fairly technically inept when it comes to the creation of video material, promo posters, etc. I would therefore love the help of some fellow starcraft enthusiasts in creating this material so I can hopefully run a successful kickstarter project and get a tournament running!

I realise what a difficult task this is to achieve and that it will take a huge amount of time and effort on my part but this is something I am truly passionate about doing so any and all help would be hugely appreciated.

If you read all of that thanks! and if you are interested in getting involved then great!

Level 1
It accept that but I think it is still something that could be very intersting. It is certainly something that I, obviously, would love to see.

I feel that because it is not a play mode that is frequently practiced you could see some very interesting strategies emerge when people actually apply themselves to it.

I understand all the objections people may have but it is something I still have a lot of interest in pursuing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.