• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uploaded models not shown on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

yea i know they work that way.. but they dont get added to top of the model menu like new stuff does.. saying "pending"

ppl only find them if they search for them, before it was top of the list.

For example:

Uploaded mouser just 5 secs ago, but it doesn't show up on models menu

Only two things can come to mind when I see this:
- I've been targeted by a random bug.
- (or) some moderator disabled an option.

Level 11
It's normal, you just have change something little on your model (for example the name changing from mouser to Mouser, something minimal) Then update your model and upload the edited model and it will be at top of the list.

doesnt work... Files havent been submitting right since my yoshi...

Why would upload time say : "never"

Level 11
I can see them. They are on the last page.

hrrmm but why ? :p
EDIT: You are right seems multiple people are having this problem... perhaps I should of submitted this to the bug forum section.

It's the update time that is never. You can see that if you click the resource.

Not the update time the time uploaded

Heres what I mean (look at time)
proofu.jpg

Says "Never" and that's not time updated, that is time uploaded... I done enough to see it.

Looking forward to uploading more mario stuff on the way, but this is a little discouraging to see. (Hope it gets fixed somehow)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.