• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Suggestion] Giving Rep Doubles as Bookmarking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
When I give Rep, it's mostly because someone was helpful to me. Even if I didn't ask for their help (looking through old threads and finding useful information). If I could see the list of people I've given Rep to, It would make it easier to track and give credit to the people who have helped me.

Level 23
Apps Page is probably moderator only, I dont see it either and afaik never saw it up there. But that link is hella useful :D

Speaking of that, the Leak finder you made is also technically inaccessable without link, despite it being potentially super super useful

Level 23
I dont know if that is good or bad, I dont give the slightest of you know what about the rep, but the leak finder would be good to have available(assuming it wouldnt result in eggs frying on the server for the workload)

Level 36
What?

And here I was hoping we'd get Snapchat, Spotify, Messenger, Tinder...
I thought the entire point of hive 2.0 was so that I could rid myself of my phone!

But yeah, a visible-to-all page of reputation, or an easier to navigate to
feature would be cool for hive 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.