• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Site Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The stuck topics that regard results are supposed to be updated, depending on the winner of the latest contest. This is why they have not been taken down.

Medivh's Tower thread explains how to access the homonymous forum. I don't see how it is annoying to you.

Project Spotlight has been removed from the stickies.

The WEU topic is fine, unless you have any arguments against it.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I was pretty sure that WEU was forbidden, not by site rules, but there isn't any reason to use it compared to JNGP due some issues.

Medivh's Tower thread explains how to access the homonymous forum. I don't see how it is annoying to you.

Annoying is a wrong word for that particular thread, but I find it.. irrelevant somehow.. I mean why would that be a sticky in the first place? It's just promoting a social group?. Those are just examples anyway I can likely dig up some more of those threads when I get time.

Level 36
As for the two stickies in the TB, one won't be removed and one will be removed as soon
as I get my ass around to giving out edge's judging. The victorious thread is supposed to
showcase the latest winners of the latest mini-contest, as well as the previous ones.
- It stays.

Level 14
If Medivh Tower don't have subscription system like the current, a bunch of spam will kill the section.

How, it's fairly dead now. Most of the posts that could have been started in it are put in OT instead. The only threads that really survive in there are religious-discussions & logic-debates since most trolls cannot post there. Of course, every thread in there is locked, so...

//\\oo//\\

Level 9
Well while I like the idea of a thread for open minded discussion without the interruption of trolls (Medivh's Tower), it is kind of hard to find, I didn't know it had existed until I stumbled upon it while trying to create a social group... And like some others have said, it seems mostly religion, and logic debates. Maybe if Medivh's had a less broad topic? Like "Views on Politics" or "What you think about your Country" I don't know, from what I can tell, most users don't want religious debate, which leaves 3 or 4 people in that thread... Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.