• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Group Chat in Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Joining and leaving channels: Type /join (channel) to join another channel. (Channel) can either be the number or the name of the channel. Click the [x] next to the channel tab to leave it.

That's there but I have no idea if you could create your own channels. There's only two channels too (Console, Lobby). I'm thinking maybe channels function like the Group chat you're talking about.

Level 34
Yeah Ralle, I agree with that as well. it would be nice idea to have group chat for people who wants to have separate groups for projects or such...
Also chat seems more peaceful, I doubt there will be need for moderation in groups, that someone will abuse that system, however,you could give ability moderators to view log in groups if needed in special cases, and take actions according to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.