• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Pull and Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
There used to be a spell called 'The Force' from which I could easily see how to make short and easy push and pull, it prolly got deleted. So, could someone give me the triggers for easy push and pull (+ reps 4u) . It should be:

Pull - a based on storm bolt ability that after targeting a single unit to pull the caster to the target unit of ability being cast. I remember there was smth like point with offset but I don't know angle and what values or if it was this at all.

Push - this actually should continue the pull. I want to make when the caster pulls himself next to the target unit, the target unit to be pushed away, like a knockback, sort of the same direction and same distance as the pulling, though I would adjust how much away by changing values. This has to be after the caster reaches the target with pull, so the Push shouldn't be based on an ability, just a result of the pull.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.