• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death is the road to Awe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
DeathistheRoadtoAwe.jpg

Clint Mansell - Death is the Road to Awe

Xibalba.jpg

Clint Mansell - Xibalba

FirstSnow.jpg

Clint Mansell - First Snow

TogetherWeWillLiveForever.jpg

Clint Mansell - Together we will live Forever

Last edited:
Level 34
Don't be a wanker. Terrain could be anything, this is my perspective of a dimensional space and time that's beyond four dimensions, my crude depiction of a hyper-spherical existence of time and space.
He's not, he doesn't think this is wc3. That's how good of a job you did I suppose! :)

It's cool looking for sure. I give rep for this!

Level 10
Well i used the ultimate terrain pack as a template. Then removed sky, used cloud ambient models to stack, then pulled the camera far into the ground and then reversed back up to look straight up. Then I used the stars to produce that effect and massed the middle to make it look like that. Then I used custom light sources to add the finishing touch. Do you like it?

Level 6
This is quite some awesomeness. This deserves some +rep for sure.
And for the ppl out there that don't think this is a ''real terrain'', well maybe it isn't but it is an artwork for sure, if you don't like it go away.

great job

Level 24
What do I mean,usually normal terrain is with trees ,houses ,a very incredible made artefact or statuete.But abstract terrain is like something that never beats to your eye,at first.Isnt a nebula abstract?

And about your attitude,quit being such a pain in the neck,the terrain is good but it could of been better,my oppinion.

Level 10
Mmm you have a point there, that's a blind spot of photo shopping though, you can't do units, it's all the little altercations that could be done that all add up to a cleaner picture which seemed as if it wasn't edited. That was what I was trying to say.

Level 34
Roll value. Simply play around with negative values. Hold shift, then hit the roll value. It will allow you to input negatives.

Level 24
Hold shift while you double-click the value,it will permit you to introuce '' -minus'' this way you could make aura or spells that reduce or things like these,and yes you can flip doodads by adding a negative degree.

Example = - 90 degrees make your doodad lay down on the ground

Level 4
Dude everytime I lokk at those pictures, which I do at least once a day, I can only say WOW. I haven't seen such good and original terrain in a a long time! Most people just make a landscpe but you've taken terraining one step further. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.