• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom of Chaos AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Kingdom of Chaos AI

Download here:
http://epicwar.com/maps/7118

PS: This is an AI map, so you can play with computer players or ur frens

Objective:
Kill the Invisible Man, he can teleport to anywhere in the map, control any1 of you and make you guys fight each other for survival. Also beware of his destructive weapon - Nuclear Missle!

Details:
You cant kill the Invisible Man easily by just typing whosyourdaddy and slash him, because the damage deal to him is manually calculated by me. Everytime you hit the Invisible Man, it will deal some damage to him and then he will teleport himself to another location. He is invisible at night time too. Therefore, you have to look for him while defending yourself from those creeps summoned by him. If you cannot find him for a long time, his HP will be regenerated to full life again. So, you have to be quick and hit him continuously in order to kill him faster. If you died, game over! (Unless you got Ankh of Reincarnation)

The game will gone harder as the time goes on. The creeps level, quantity will increase, the abilities of Invisible Man will increase too (He will summon the abandoned heroes and steal your golds/lumbers etc)

At the beginning, there are only 12 normal warcraft III heroes you can choose. When your life is about 10% remaining, you can type -lb for limit break. Each hero has different unique limit breaks. Maximum level = 20. As I said, this is an AI map. The AI hero will also casts limit break when its HP is low.

You can control multi heroes in this map. After all of you chose your primary hero, new type of custom heroes will arrive (55 variations). If you wish to revive another hero, you need to purchase a unit named - Soul.

There is a cloning factory at the south of the map. You can clone your hero / units there.

In order to prevent some ppl from putting the hero into "patrol" mode and let it "run" for few hours in order to gain exp + level + resources, I have made some triggers to "overcome" this hehe. If your gold / lumber exceed a limit, a warning will come out. If you are playing, then you should see the warning and spend the gold/lumber, so nothing will be happened to you. If you put the hero into "patrol" mode and let it "run" for few hours, definitely you wont see this warning, therefore you will see the Game Over screen when you are back from "resting". hehe!

Sorry I dint spend much time on doing the hero abilities, most of them are normal abilities.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 2
ya, its true man! among all the maps u have made, i think this map has got the best terrain. n the idea of this map is quite creative also! just the hero abilities are too normal, i think u should work more on the abilities.

Level 9
You should add a description about what this map is about, what to do etc.

Anyway it looks very interesting, gonna check it out soon.

Alright, I will add them soon. hope to get ur coment soon too! hehe!

Zach, are you really uploading them via attachments from the computer?

No wonder it's going so slow.

Use www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com

I thought its the same? if I use photobucket, I also need to upload via attachments from pc rite? thats why I directly attached at here.

Level 2
well, its quite interesting! the limit break is super cool! i haven finished the map yet. really hard to level up

Level 2
ya. i set the exp rate lower, thats y hard to level up. basically u don have to train til final level to fight the boss. higher level will give u more hp, mana, and attributes only, which will make u last longer.

ok, now i know! so, had anyone finished the map with under level 5?

Level 9
ok, now i know! so, had anyone finished the map with under level 5?

So far I heard the lowest level to beat the map is level 8.

The terrain isn't great to be honest. Although the map idea seems cool!
Ok, but don always post comments on my map talking about terrain only, pls give other comments (game play) as well. thanks

Level 34
Ok, but don always post comments on my map talking about terrain only, pls give other comments (game play) as well. thanks

I'm lazy. :p

I specialize in terrain, so I usually come into the map dev forum to look at peoples games, and comment on the ideas and terrain.

Level 10
Ok, this is good game, with AI,
but the Invisible man control ability make me crazy, all my friend controlled by him!!!
when the invisible man hit reach 101, he won't hurt until i leveling up, the problem is "I can't get my level up because i have no enemies, except creep that give no exp, so i can do nothing..."
Fix, at least the exp from creep, so i can get my level up from 5 and can finish this game,
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.