• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite anime character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In a combat RPG game; What do you want to play as, who do you want to play as? I am making a board card game and i am asking you, what do you want to be? Examples: Goku, a turtle, volibear, a dire wolf, a swordsman etc... Game must be funny. So choose entertaining characters. I prefer tanky, melee characters bcause they are brute.

Level 36
Sadly, this isn't the wrong section.

Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Host Club MANGA and anime!!!
A member of the Ouran Corps Host Rangers.

BTW, the guy in my avatar is actually a girl, that's Haruhi Fujioka!

Please read the full thread, and not only the title.
- Here I was hoping this board would never suffer... The likes.

Anyway, regarding the topic: What about a bear-topus?

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Definitely Naruto.
I haven't watched many anime in my lifetime, but If I had to choose the most distinct one, it's going to be Naruto for sure.
Don't think a mere anime had me so near tears as this anime to be honest xD (don't even think about judging me, some of those deaths just hit you when you least expect it, okay?)
...It's also really easy to get attached to Naruto as the anime character, it's like he influences people. Very minor influence, but it's there. I guess it's, like, his determination that's the most distinct character trait; even though he's getting the living shit beat out of him, he'll get battle the odds.
Side-Note: He's very notorious for getting into the hearts of his enemies. :p

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

My favourites are the Dragon ball Z characters.... They are the strongest and the coolest.

Status
Not open for further replies.