[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Gamer's Hub > Roleplaying

Roleplaying Meant for both WoW and Warcraft III roleplaying, these forums allow you to create text-roleplays and open a roleplaying-theme of yours.

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 02:58 AM   #106 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
That's true, we are lacking females. And both of them, Alaine and Kareena, are made by clock. Maybe it's time we have a little bit more diversity in this.

Oh and by the way guys, please don't act like enemy troops are a piece of cake. The siege against the Wall, I presumed, was going to be hard. But I found many a "slicing off heads" and "stop to chat fight". Add a slight bit more realism? Just my opinion. :)

Since when did Aaron have the authority to command Am'ar and Duke Talban? Aren't they the leaders of this war anyways? And sensed enemies coming? Right...

Old 03-29-2012, 04:53 AM   #107 (permalink)
Registered User Amargaard
Roleplaying Artist

Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)
@Ironside: No appearance in the story means no character created :b

@Clock: We lack Orcs? Not so sure about that, Am'ar seems like enough for me.
But in the very first post it was shown that Talban knew of Orcs already before Am'ar came to Avataria - that leaves the opportunity for you to create some if you want ^^

@Arcisal: I am truly sorry, I participated a lot in the "easy battling with enemies", but it all depends on what's our story gonna be like. Serious & exciting, unserious & fun? Well, in my opinion it must be mixed up ^^
And yeah, Aaron (And any other char who's not suppose to) taking control of the rebel forces is seriously irritating. Am'ar is not the leader in any way, just to clarify, but being a close friend to the duke maybe gives him a little authority ;)
Old 03-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #108 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)
Okay, who can guess the thing that Razet will say? Winner will get a free cookie :D
And I like how I've forgotten about The King and The Balloon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcisal View Post
Oh and by the way guys, please don't act like enemy troops are a piece of cake. The siege against the Wall, I presumed, was going to be hard. But I found many a "slicing off heads" and "stop to chat fight". Add a slight bit more realism? Just my opinion. :)
Don't worry, battling the King's knights won't be easy.
Quote:
Since when did Aaron have the authority to command Am'ar and Duke Talban? Aren't they the leaders of this war anyways?
Since they're drunk
Quote:
And sensed enemies coming? Right...
Inb4 Altair's eaglevision.
Just to add, King's army (Or King's Knights) were a group of trained, elite soldiers. They're not simple peasants wielding weapon *points to the rebels* and each of them got a special power. Some of them also attained the rank of Commander (just like Nargos). They are fucking heavily armed and trained in battles, duels, war strategy and also stealth. So no, no killing ten knights in one hit or what. Except Am'ar shot them in the head with his green gun (this is guaranteed one hit-kill) or Regex gone Coup de Burst then snapped their necks from behind.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #109 (permalink)
Roleplaying Artist

Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Peper- View Post
Except Am'ar shot them in the head with his green gun (this is guaranteed one hit-kill)
True, and yeah it is an overpowered weapon. That's why I use it rarely. It has a disadvantage though - it can only be fired once and when used it must recharge for a while :)
Just saying to avoid any of you guys making Am'ar going killingspree with it suddenly ^^

I was thinking, can you guys help me write a summary for Chapter X, XI, XII, XIII & XIV in the main post? :)

Last edited by Amargaard; 03-29-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:20 AM   #110 (permalink)
Registered User clockwork2
I radiate an elite aura!

clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)
Hrrmm. maybe Am, but I'm not sure, also instead of Aaron being a gloomy vengeance guy. Instead I figure he is going to have a interest in studying anything that may give him a chance to revive him and Alaina, not to mention have an interest in conflict. If anyone here has played much of the C&C series, you'll note he's a mix of Kane's obsession with the Tacitus(Revival Tech for Aaron) and Havocs interest in fighting.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:03 AM   #111 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
No idea what you're talking about clock, other than the fact you mentioned Command & Conquer. Oh well.

And Amar, I don't mind writing a summary. It's just that it may take a while since I would have to reread a lot and I would probably reclarify some facts to make sure I don't screw up. So I can, provided you guys don't mind waiting.

Oh, and again clock, haven't you been reading any of the past posts on this thread and the RP thread? We mentioned that these troops are elites for one. And another thing, the rest of the guys (Kargarth, Kareena, Am'ar and the rebels) are still in the Wall of Horror. They don't know about the enemy that is coming. And in case you didn't know or didn't read my post or anybody elses other than yours, you're half-dead and captured by the enemy.

Read before posting mate.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #112 (permalink)
I radiate an elite aura!

clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)
Oh. Darn....that stinks....did I atleast get a phone call?
Old 03-31-2012, 02:32 AM   #113 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)
Wait wha-, excuse me they're medieval knights. They don't have any parts in their tent for even Einstein could make a robot, chaingun or even a flamethrower. It is seems bit lulzy to make chaingun and flamethrower (with a pile of weapons and cauldrons) in a short time, without anyone noticing and in a half-dead condition. Okay maybe making chaingun is possible somehow, but the bullets? And the flamethrower oil? Even a genius could take years to make a single robot, without fuel or energy.
And you were suffering from (what I understand from Arcisal's post) bleeding in the forehead, some cuts in the body, and hard blunt wound in the back head. I think someone could hardly stand still with those wounds.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:28 AM   #114 (permalink)
Registered User Undeadducky
Teh AmAzing!!!

Undeadducky has little to show at this moment (16)Undeadducky has little to show at this moment (16)
guys i want to join can i be like a duck raised from the dead by an evil doctor
then i killed the doctor know im a rouge type assasin with a sniper xD
it woud be cool
:D
Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 AM   #115 (permalink)
Roleplaying Artist

Sure Undeadducky, just stick to the rules :)

Been away for a while. Will read through new posts right away :)
Old 03-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #116 (permalink)
Registered User sanofa
Seriously...?

sanofa is on a distinguished road (65)sanofa is on a distinguished road (65)
OOC : Can I join?Itching to role-play now lol
Old 03-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #117 (permalink)
Roleplaying Artist

Everyone can join, if you simply follow the rules :)
Old 04-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #118 (permalink)
I radiate an elite aura!

Hrrmm... Srry, and the flamethrower uses fire magic to work. and bullets can be made of broken pots or pans, and I was carried from the battlefield and interrogated for three days, with not much healing allowed.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #119 (permalink)
Roleplaying Artist

If I didn't misunderstand your latest post, Aaron is turning towards a new bastard personality? :)
Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #120 (permalink)
I radiate an elite aura!

Errr..not really, but he will be abit commanding and sometimes insubordinate(Even if it his own orders). If you've played Renegade I hope you'll get that I am aiming to have Aaron be abit like Havoc, if not. well then too bad.