The Lich King has been defeated. The Scourge is all but destroyed. Azeroth is finally at peace... Or is it?
Saga of Azeroth: The Fourth War
is a roleplaying social group based on WarCraft lore. It is set just after the defeat of the Lich King in World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King, and disregards all events after that. You may either control a pre-existing force from WarCraft, or create your own.
Like the Daily Peon, Saga of Azeroth uses pictures instead of text to tell it's story.
1. You may not change WarCraft lore prior to Saga of Azeroth.
2. You may not control other player's forces without their permission.
3. The only way to show something in SoA is to make a picture of it.
4. You may only use WarCraft III terrain in your pictures.
5. You may not conquer cities, villages etc in only one pic.
6. Always use common sense.
7. If you wish to control a pre-existing WarCraft force, you must ask TheFairfield.
8. Do not make drastic changes to your force's leader's personality. For example, do not have Thrall go on a murderous rampage through Orgrimmar.
If you are interested in joining, please follow the link to the group: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/g...hp?groupid=650