• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, I need a villager worker model so that the classic villager has animations for gathering gold and lumber. I saw that there is a model with this feature but it is worth over 1000 kb as it has like 200 other animations which I don't need at all.

I am planning on using at least 4 of these models with different villager skins for my new project so 1000 kb size is just madness >.<

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@LordDz so it is exactly what Makoodzaka is looking for ?

Level 12
And he also have Walk Gold, Attack Gold, Walk Lumber, Attack lumber anmations with the lumber and gold models attached.

Um... are we talking about the same model? His 'lumber' is him using a bow animation and his 'gold' is him using two weapons (like succubus). The model doesn't even have the needed textures for lumber and gold attached to it. So, again no, only the 1000kb one has the gold and the lumber but again it is 1000kb >.<

Level 27
Nope 255 villager use those names for rifle, blow, axe, gym and a rock concert.

You have two option use, retera's to transfer the villager to the human peasant model, erase the human villager mesh, and ajust the timing to the death animation. Its like 5 minutes with a minimal chance of fail.

Or use the search button that villager man was requested long time ago, but i don't remember if it was in the model workshop or in an individual post.

Level 12
You have two option use, retera's to transfer the villager to the human peasant model, erase the human villager mesh, and ajust the timing to the death animation. Its like 5 minutes with a minimal chance of fail.

Maybe its 5 minutes for you, it will take me around 3 hours minimum with no guarantee of success as this is the first time in my life I hear this word 'retera's'.

Level 9
There is a way to use as many different texture on a model without reimport the model for each texture.

The method include the War Club ability, tree destructables and one model with its texture set to ReplaceableID.

Status
Not open for further replies.