• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi Watchman, I'm very interested in creating an UI for you, but please could you describe a bit more what you would like.

I have not too long ago created a custom UI for my project that is far from finished. (The Project i mean).

As for the UI for YOU. Please describe a bit better. Thanks.

Level 4
I want a more aggressive warrior-like UI for the human race. It should made out of a combination of wood and metal, but it should still look human. Also, I want more unique shapes for the map and portrait area, not just squares. I prefer irregular shapes for those.

Okay, I'll start working on it, but I'll warn you now, this Custom UI stuff takes time and effort. So creating the final product might take me some time. Don't expect a finished thing for a little while. If someone has already gotten pumped about making an UI then feel free to create one, I'm just saying that I'll give it a shot. Is that OKAY?

Level 10
Okay, I'll start working on it, but I'll warn you now, this Custom UI stuff takes time and effort. So creating the final product might take me some time. Don't expect a finished thing for a little while. If someone has already gotten pumped about making an UI then feel free to create one, I'm just saying that I'll give it a shot. Is that OKAY?
Yeah, it's ok. I need it in about.. a week. Is that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.