• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
151783-albums1391-picture25081.jpg

RE Opened as of 17 November 2010

I have decided to start taking spell requests again, but I will handle it differently this time.

To request a spell you must have at least 50 posts and 5 rep points. And you must state clearly what you want, in the format that I request.

If you do not meet my requests, your spell might get ignored.

I will try to do your spell asap.

Here is the format that I want you to post your spell :

1)Spell Name

2) Spell Tooltip

3)Spell Description

4)Extra stuff

If you do not follow the rules, I will ignore your request.

Last edited:
Level 18
The spell name : execute
Description: The hero instantly kills enemy unit BUT it has to have less than 10% of his max life.
Spec. Effects: I hope you will do something interesting ;D

Ahh and one more thing, if target doesn`t have less than 10% of max life just don`t do anything.
If it is possible to make it in GUI i will be thankful.

Level 24
Ruined Flesh: Mana cost 200/250/300

Description: Envelopes the caster into an Incantation
and Marks their Flesh in Runes,(creates a shield that has 200/250/300 life, after 30 seconds the spell resets the health back to 200/250/300. if the spell life is destroyed it will set the cool down to 60 seconds before it can be re-conjured, dispel-able and cannot be stolen.)

Level 5
I got one, Name: Blast Nova, Effect: Targets a point on the ground and creates an explosion that knocks back all enemy units in a 200 AOE circle and it deals, LVL 1: 200 dmg, LVL 2: 300 dmg, LVL 3: 400dmg, LVL 4: 500dmg.

Ill add the special effects but if you want to adding a neutral building explosion is fine, and could you add a dust effect to the knocked back units? I got the description for it already so dont worry about that.

Thanks

Level 17
To Devalut :

OK, should the shield absorb damage or what should it do. And after the 30 seconds, should the damage that the shield has taken be set to the initial life of the shield.

so i.o.w should it work like that one spell in dota that the Death Knight cast?

-----------------------------------

To Elsheen :

Your spell is done as well(See the poetry)

View attachment Blast Nova.w3x

Last edited:
Level 5
Awesome work man, the only thing is that all the units seem to be blasted only one way, .where the caster is facing. o_O But other then that good job

One last thing: Rep +

EDIT:
I made it that the units fly off in the opposite direction that they are standing, so lets say the unit is facing 180 degr. then he will move at a 0 degr angle.

I see. Once more thanks for the spell.

EDIT #2: If thou art bored I have another request: Name: Circle of Darkness, Effect: Creates a circle of Serpent wards in a 300 AOE circle (basically a circle made with a bunch of wards with the center hollow). LVL 1 Wards deal 30- 35 dmg, LVL 2 Wards deal 40 - 45 dmg, LVL 3 Wards deal 50-55 dmg, and LVL 4 Wards deal 60 - 65 dmg. By the way, the wards should last 60 seconds.

Just use the regular serpent wards, Ill replace em, this is basically trapping spell and the wards should have 300 hp each.
Thanks
P.S if I'm asking too much you could ignore this request.

Last edited:
Level 24
To Devalut :

OK, should the shield absorb damage or what should it do. And after the 30 seconds, should the damage that the shield has taken be set to the initial life of the shield.

so i.o.w should it work like that one spell in dota that the Death Knight cast?

-----------------------------------

absorb all damage and spell damage and yes after the duration it will reset its health
btw i don't play dota TT sorry

p.s. Conjured up a another spell if you can make it

Skeletal monstrosity(basically its from Siege but i can't seem to get the spell from the guy )

Sacrifices all Friendly skeletal minions in the targeted area and conjures and unit that health and damage goes up according to the number of skeletal minions Sacrificed
(so maybe base 500 health and 40 damage and goes up 50 health per Skelly
and 5 damage per Skellys and cannot be summoned if there is not at least 2 Skellys

Last edited:
Level 22
Defend
Description - Spell should be based on defend, and when activated, give it an altered hardened skin
Tooltip - When Activated, this unit will have X% to block X amount of damage from any units
Extra - Whenever he blocks an attack, make the defend caster sfx come up.

Level 9
Do you do systems? The system i need is like this: A player builds a blank tower, and a unit spawns on it right after. But the unit can only attack monsters that are within a 300 AoE of the tower. This would be really helpful. I've been trying to do it but its not working so good. Heres my TD map you can test it on. Will give credits on loading screen, and +rep.

*Check your mail*

Please and thank you.

P.S could you make it in GUI and kinda follow the example of the solider trigger. If you have to do it a different way that's fine, but i would prefer my way. Thanks again.

EDIT: Also can you trying to make another system were the towers will attack the tower that is closest to getting to the end?

Last edited:
Level 17
To Ghost765 : Your spell is almost done, still getting some weird syntax errors with the JASS.

To Devalut : I will start your spell as soon as I am done with Ghost's cuz it uses the same system, but your spell is harder, please be patient. Your other spell is almost done.

To Shendoo2 : Ok, If I understand correctly, the unit that spawn can walk around the tower, but not leave or attack beyond the 300 radius.

To krssers : No problem man!

To Elsheen : Will start asap on spell nr2.

*Edit

One down : View attachment Skeleton Monstrocity.w3x // The first time the spell was casted there was brief lag, might be my PC

Last edited:
Level 9
Basically if you build a unit it spawns a unit on top of the tower. And the unit is basically on probation... It can leave, or attack anything beyond the 300 radius. So basically what you said.

EXTRA: could you make it so i can upgrade the unit?

Last edited:
Level 14
I wanna request a spell for my map....
Hellfire Cleave(Passive):
Well it will be like the standard cleaving attack but with some addons...
The user swings his Blade with such fire power that it causes stun and minor dmg
Info:The stun will use the War stomp abilit's art and the monor fire dmg will use the monor fire dmg art :p
Lvls/stun/minor dmg/cleave:Lvl 1/1sec stun/10 minor dmg for 4 secs and 5%cleave range/Lvl 2/2 sec stun/16 minor dmg for 7 secs and 10%cleave/Lvl 3 sec stun 3/20 minor dmg for 20 10 secs and 15% cleave
More info about chance:The chance will be lvl/chance 40/50/60% and the cleave dmg will be default withought the chance so it will be a cleave spell with ''addons'' :D +rep ofc

Hope u can make it

Level 17
MR.Shendoo your spell is done(kinda)

I made it but it isn't done. I just want you to tell me if it is right like that then I will make the towers/units upgradeable and remove leaks and stuff.

View attachment Tower Stuff.w3x

To Devalut : I am so sorry about that, I will fix asap and I am busy with you Ruined Flesh spell, it is kinda hard but I will prevail.

Edit* Elsheen your second spell is done.

View attachment Circle of Darkness.w3x

Last edited:
Level 13
1) The Spell Name: Defeat

2) The Spell description: Targets body explodes 5 times (Stempede<Special>)
During thought 5 times caster has aura of blight under them, Tageted unit gets buff "Touch of Death" makeing it when it dies the corpse explodes
Touch of Death causes ?? Damage a Second
remove Touch of Death on Targets Death

3) The Spell description:
Level 1 - Causes the targets body to explode, causeing 750 Damage, Causes 10 Damage a Second
Level 2 - Causes the targets body to explode, causeing 1500 Damage, Causes 15 Damage a second

4) Extra Information:Stempede<Special>(on the target), Aura of Blight (under the caster), Touch of Death Icon = Sacriface

I think thats what you wanted atlest

Level 9
yea, thats it just the unit needs to be able to walk on and through the tower, and when done attack needs to move back to the middle of the tower. And if you can make it so the unit upgrades through the tower because in my game players cannot select the unit.

Level 4
Its realy awesome that you do this man!

Here is what i need (Alot) :

Timed Bomb

The (Caster) casts a bomb to a location, the bomb will blow up in 5 seconds.
I want to Bomb to be able to Bounce if it can, jump a few times when hit the ground (Not just where you place it and it stays there).
I want a timer floating test that says "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" and then BooM! you know the drill :)
I want to explosion to deal 1500 damage in a 350 AoE.

No Tooltip needed, its for a enemy boss that is computer controlled.

I want the Special effect to be a explosion... i can find it myself if you dont want to waste your time on that :)

If u can make it... you are AWESOME :D and +rep ofc!

Level 14
Ok thanks :D

Flame Slash:The user uses all him pshyhical and fire power to perform a powerful slash using fire power
Info:The spell will mainly be a knockback and fire dmg
spell info:The spell will knowckback the enemy and the will unleash a flame strike(blood mage's spell)to finish the enemy off,the knockback will be a staight line and the flame stirke will be ''homing'' unit it hits the target
lvl/dmg/knockstun/firedmg:1/80dmg/1sec stun/100firedmg;2/140dmg/1,8sec stun/160firedmg;3/180dmg/2,5stun//250firedmg

thats all :D hope you can make it too!

Level 5
New spells for ya if you're up to the challenge, Name: Holy Cross, Effect: Creates 4 balls of light that spins around the hero giving him +10 bonus armor (ONLY HIM) and the balls blast enemies (should be able to target multiple enemies and have the locust ability to make them unselectable) When cast, they should be pointing North, East, South, West and spin around the hero in a 150 AOE (think lightning shield) their attack range is 250. 4 levels: Lvl 1: balls deal 50 dmg, Lvl 2: balls deal 65 dmg, Lvl 3: balls deal 80 dmg, Lvl 4:balls deal 95 dmg. By the way, the balls also give a hp regeneration aura starting from 10 hp per second, 20 hp per second, 30 hp per second, and 40 hp per second for Lvls 1,2,3,4 respectively.

Second spell, Name TriPower Shot, fires 3 arrows all at once from the hero in a \I/ shape if you get the idea, max range is 2500 for all 3 arrows, each deals Lvl 1 200 dmg, Lvl 2 275 dmg, Lvl 3 350 dmg, and Lvl 4 425 dmg each. The arrows destroy any trees in the way but do NOT effect buildings. Its a shot gun like ability so anyone who happens to get hit by all 3 arrows take all the damage combines. Last thing, the arrows disappear when they reach the end of their flight path NOT when they strike a target so they go on and on...

If you arent up for this just ignore these two, but I would really appreciate these 2 spells and I think you might enjoy making them.:cute:

Level 17
The Last Spells, for now

I have completed all the spells from users that only requested 1 spell. Sorry to the other that want a second spell done, but the vacation is over and it is back to university, for now.

I will still work on your spells but only if I get time.

The spells that are done :

View attachment Defeat.w3x

View attachment Necromancy.w3x

View attachment Time Bomb.w3x

*Note : The defeat spell can be used by all the players simultaneously, I think, but not by the same player twice , while in effect.

Cherio people, see you all in June, the next vacation time.

Level 6
Here's a spell i need. Force Push, AOE. I would like 100 levels and AOE, range, distance pushed, and damage done increase with levels. The spell doesn't directly hurt the unit(s) it is casted on, but any units they run into are hurt (i figure a temporary immolation will do this). Make it cost no mana for now, i'll change it myself if i think it needs 2 cost mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.