• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Sayain Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How Do I Change Avatar

i found a green ss4 thingy and i want it to be avatar but it says must be jpg and it is jpg

Level 25
I CAN HEAR THE VERY FABRIC OF MY MIND WANTING TO HARM YOU TO STOP THE PAIN INFLICTED UPON IT

Dude... Super Sayain ORC?!?!?!? In a HISTORY of lame ideas that has to be the most BRAIN HURTING. That's before you even get to the point that its technically impossible

Level 2
Mecheon said:
I CAN HEAR THE VERY FABRIC OF MY MIND WANTING TO HARM YOU TO STOP THE PAIN INFLICTED UPON IT

Dude... Super Sayain ORC?!?!?!? In a HISTORY of lame ideas that has to be the most BRAIN HURTING. That's before you even get to the point that its technically impossible

Macheon is on a Flaming SPREE!

Level 2

2 questions...what makes it a "lame" idea...do you realize that a orc alone is massiave brute strength...now mix it with super sayian powers...unstoppable...and 2...how is it "technically impossible"

and ss4-orc email me the picture ill fix it up into a avatar if ouant :D

Level 25

A Super Sayain by definition is a freaking WEREMONKEY that has the ability to grow too much hair in a quick space of time

A species of ALIENS

Orcs are ANOTHER species of aliens who were demonically corrupted

Hence, it is impossible because they come from different universes and THANKS TO YOU, I WILL NOW LET YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN COME INTO EXISTANCE IS AN ORC AND A SAYAIN MATING

I HOPE THAT HURTS YOUR BRAINS

Also, Super Sayains are the penultimate in Dues Ex Machina basically. "Zomg I will grow hair and manage to kill this person who will blow up the world. Then I will grow more hair and become more powerful magically. It makes no sense but ZOMG I CAN DO IT AND WILL KILL EVERYONE LOLZ"

They are LAME. They are not cool. Cool is not someone who stands around looking constapated for ten hundred episodes. Cool is someone who kills the enemy in one hit, cracks a joke, and then doesn't whine. Optimus Prime is cool. Krark, a sorta dragon/pteranodon from the old European Zoids series who tried to ally together all the Zoids so they could kill everyone, is also cool. Super Sayains are NOT

I'd prefer a Krark model ten million times over some disgusting hybrid that shouldn't exist. Half-orc half-human I can tolerate, and half-orc half-ogre is new and original, but half-orc half-space weremonkey? NO. NO NO NO.

Level 2
Mecheon said:

A Super Sayain by definition is a freaking WEREMONKEY that has the ability to grow too much hair in a quick space of time

A species of ALIENS

Orcs are ANOTHER species of aliens who were demonically corrupted

Hence, it is impossible because they come from different universes and THANKS TO YOU, I WILL NOW LET YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN COME INTO EXISTANCE IS AN ORC AND A SAYAIN MATING

I HOPE THAT HURTS YOUR BRAINS

Also, Super Sayains are the penultimate in Dues Ex Machina basically. "Zomg I will grow hair and manage to kill this person who will blow up the world. Then I will grow more hair and become more powerful magically. It makes no sense but ZOMG I CAN DO IT AND WILL KILL EVERYONE LOLZ"

They are LAME. They are not cool. Cool is not someone who stands around looking constapated for ten hundred episodes. Cool is someone who kills the enemy in one hit, cracks a joke, and then doesn't whine. Optimus Prime is cool. Krark, a sorta dragon/pteranodon from the old European Zoids series who tried to ally together all the Zoids so they could kill everyone, is also cool. Super Sayains are NOT

I'd prefer a Krark model ten million times over some disgusting hybrid that shouldn't exist. Half-orc half-human I can tolerate, and half-orc half-ogre is new and original, but half-orc half-space weremonkey? NO. NO NO NO.

...you didnt explain what the problem is with a orc/ super syaian...allyou did is go ON and ON about how super syaians are lame...and man...bringing in transformers...i ahvent even heard of them in YEARS....plus WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO WITH A DAM SUPER SYAIAN ORC!?

Level 25
I explained how it was lame by bringing in non-lame things such as Optimus Prime and Krark

You disagreed with my comment on their lameness, thusly I brought in non-lame things to prove my comment

I win. You loose

The problem? You people obviously don't know what the hell you're even talking about! I mentioned it: Sayains are a species of effing SPACE WEREMONKIES that grow ridiculus ammounts of hair and are in a seriously overrated anime series. Orcs are a common fantasy creature who aren't in said overrated anime series

You CANNOT have a Super Sayain orc

Why is it stupid? Because there are much BETTER things you could waste your time on. Like for instance, making useful doodads, or buildings! Or things that make logical sense!

Level 2
Mecheon said:
I explained how it was lame by bringing in non-lame things such as Optimus Prime and Krark

You disagreed with my comment on their lameness, thusly I brought in non-lame things to prove my comment

I win. You loose

The problem? You people obviously don't know what the hell you're even talking about! I mentioned it: Sayains are a species of effing SPACE WEREMONKIES that grow ridiculus ammounts of hair and are in a seriously overrated anime series. Orcs are a common fantasy creature who aren't in said overrated anime series

You CANNOT have a Super Sayain orc

Why is it stupid? Because there are much BETTER things you could waste your time on. Like for instance, making useful doodads, or buildings! Or things that make logical sense!

...HAHAHAHAHH dude where the hell have you been the last 20 or so years. *give or take a few* EVERY GAME ON THIS PLANT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE!!! YOU CANT HAVE DEMON MONSTERS ROAMING FREELY ACROSS WORLDS you cant just hop in a dam ship and go blow shit up NOTHING IS LOGICAL!!!

Level 25
Bloody oath, some people have not heard of calling it quits when defending a loosing argument...

Ok, I'll go about this basically

The chances of a Super Sayain orc coming into existance are NILL. Super sayain half orc is possible, but Super Sayain orc is invalidated by its very words

Also, I repeat again, there are better things makable

Thusly, no one will make a Super Sayain orc, it is a bad idea, and there are infinantly better things out there

GOOD DAY

Things DO make logical sense. Demons don't just appear out of thin air, they are summoned from their home realm and ripped through the universe. Magic operates by its own set of laws, both simular and strange to the laws of physics

Technically, you would be able to jump into a ship and blow stuff up. We just can't because we don't have the technology

Level 2
has any one here thought of just amking a unit with the Beastmaster model and say oh i dont know tinting it GREEN y would u waste time making a new model when u could just do that im with Mecheon

Level 2
Deza3737 said:
has any one here thought of just amking a unit with the Beastmaster model and say oh i dont know tinting it GREEN y would u waste time making a new model when u could just do that im with Mecheon

that would work but then everyting is green...weapons cloths...i can see a beastmaster being used as a ss orc just give ti green skin without tinting it ALL green...problem sloved

Level 3
Lets imagine for a minute your a brute orc with super sayain powers but no speed suepr sayains add speed with super sayain orcs they would be a elite race with no end to there power they keep growing stronger like sayains.

Mecheon you know just cause u like the 2nd grade cartoon transformers doesnt meen my model idea is lame it just meen that ur a science fiction geek who only has eyes for robots with there circuts showing lame nerd.

Also on another note i found out one flaw in this there would be a imbalance of power and the orcs would eventually find something like i dont know "orc kryptonite" and become powerlesss.

For those of you who dont like my idea go find a hole and jump in see if u get a idea on how get out dumg ****'s all you know is that you cant even think of one reson why my model idea is bad just the transformer thing and its not helpin you i bet that if u could take a ss goku and turn him green it mike work but his hair be green so go run away from home already a 45 year old man shouldnt live with his parents still thats just not right stop jerkin and get a life u lame MODERATOR

Level 25
Oh god, not only do you call ME a nerd, you then go on to describe one of the most hated things in all existance, min-maxing a character by making them "TEH SUPAR STRONG!1!!1!1!!eleven!11!!" but then giving them a SINGLE DESTRUCTIVE WEAKNESS which is largely irelevant! Oh yes, as if THAT is an effective balance!

Now, for your accusations. Firstly, I'm 17 you freaking dolt, and I do have a life. Now, considering you're the one who's coming back to defend your pathetic idea constantly, I'm questioning whether or not you have a life outside of your precious idea. And I'd be lying if people so obsessed with DBZ weren't generally considered nerds

Also, I showed this topic to some people. They shook their heads in disbelief at you. How do you feel? You've made some people question the future of humanity

You do not even UNDERSTAND WHY THE CONCEPT IS STUPID. Well, by your standards, you can make two different species join together! So lets have a wolf shark, with all the pack hunting aspects of a wolf, but with the ability to swim like a shark! WOW, SUCH A WONDEROUS IDEA

Don't say its nothing like your idea. Because its almost the same except for one thing, wolves and sharks can't talk

You may call me a science fiction geek for liking Zoids, and you may call my friend a science fiction geek for liking Transformers. However, I can just as easily call YOU an anime geek for liking DBZ so much

Level 7
SS4-Orc said:
Lets imagine for a minute your a brute orc with super sayain powers but no speed suepr sayains add speed with super sayain orcs they would be a elite race with no end to there power they keep growing stronger like sayains.

Mecheon you know just cause u like the 2nd grade cartoon transformers doesnt meen my model idea is lame it just meen that ur a science fiction geek who only has eyes for robots with there circuts showing lame nerd.

Also on another note i found out one flaw in this there would be a imbalance of power and the orcs would eventually find something like i dont know "orc kryptonite" and become powerlesss.

For those of you who dont like my idea go find a hole and jump in see if u get a idea on how get out dumg ****'s all you know is that you cant even think of one reson why my model idea is bad just the transformer thing and its not helpin you i bet that if u could take a ss goku and turn him green it mike work but his hair be green so go run away from home already a 45 year old man shouldnt live with his parents still thats just not right stop jerkin and get a life u lame MODERATOR

Thank you for proving my thoughts

Nerds make the whole ZOMGZ!!! YOU IS TEH LIVE WITH YOURMOMZ0RS!!! I DID HER LAST NIGHTZORZ!1one

If you weren't a nerd you would NEVER make that insult because only nerds do it

Level 25
Eleandor said:
don't take this personally mecheon, but wtf happened to you in your life to become such a sarcastic humanoid?

The internet happaned

I used to be such a nice person, then I learnt of the depths that human stupidity can go to

I personally blame a person from GameFAQs called "cats and dogs", a young child who's annoyance drove an entire board into an all out war against him until we finally discovered his password and utterly destroyed him

Level 7
SS4-Orc said:

your idea was bad enough when it was just Super Sayins and Orcs but now crossing it with SUPERMAN!?????

For god's sake what is wrong with you????

but why stop there?

Why don't you make the able to turn into a giant green monkey?

This idea is more disturbing than dare I say it? Yaoi! and that is saying alot!

Yes your idea is that bad

@Mecheon

Like you I watch giant robot animes too

people WATCH NEON GENESIS EVANGELION AND SEE IF YOU CAN HONESTLY TELL ME THAT IT'S FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!

Level 7
Mecheon said:
Eleandor said:
don't take this personally mecheon, but wtf happened to you in your life to become such a sarcastic humanoid?

The internet happaned

I used to be such a nice person, then I learnt of the depths that human stupidity can go to

I personally blame a person from GameFAQs called "cats and dogs", a young child who's annoyance drove an entire board into an all out war against him until we finally discovered his password and utterly destroyed him

Do you have a link to that?

I gotta see this

Level 3
alright mecheon grab this

Orcs are people that have brute strength made solely for killing

Saiyans are people with brute strenght made solely for killing

When you mix them it makes SUPER BEAST

Oh yea i almost forgot i can show u image of the Skin of it i just got made but sure...

o and Mecheon

One day a little boy went the zoo the boy went by and saw you he pointed and screemed his mom was shamed as the boy started to cry he said look mommy its a human pile of ****, but he wondered why it was in the zoo they left the zoo and went to park where they ran into you again the boy cried in fear as he saw your tears as you staired into the water seing the reflection of a Gay

Later that day the boy went home and went to bed as he reasted his head something had said why must u have fed that hidius mecheon?

The end

Level 3
Mecheon said:
Oh god, not only do you call ME a nerd, you then go on to describe one of the most hated things in all existance, min-maxing a character by making them "TEH SUPAR STRONG!1!!1!1!!eleven!11!!" but then giving them a SINGLE DESTRUCTIVE WEAKNESS which is largely irelevant! Oh yes, as if THAT is an effective balance!

Now, for your accusations. Firstly, I'm 17 you freaking dolt, and I do have a life. Now, considering you're the one who's coming back to defend your pathetic idea constantly, I'm questioning whether or not you have a life outside of your precious idea. And I'd be lying if people so obsessed with DBZ weren't generally considered nerds

Also, I showed this topic to some people. They shook their heads in disbelief at you. How do you feel? You've made some people question the future of humanity

You do not even UNDERSTAND WHY THE CONCEPT IS STUPID. Well, by your standards, you can make two different species join together! So lets have a wolf shark, with all the pack hunting aspects of a wolf, but with the ability to swim like a shark! WOW, SUCH A WONDEROUS IDEA

Don't say its nothing like your idea. Because its almost the same except for one thing, wolves and sharks can't talk

You may call me a science fiction geek for liking Zoids, and you may call my friend a science fiction geek for liking Transformers. However, I can just as easily call YOU an anime geek for liking DBZ so much

Ok, but i never said i like dbz i just said that a orc with the hair of a super saiyan orc would be sorta cool but yea there both anime transformers and zoids so yea...

Yet you say you have life but yet i keep coming to defence and you keep comin to knock it back down yea you got a real big life so yea...

Level 25
You absolute dumbass. Does civilry not echo in that pathetic excuse of electrical impulses you attempt to call a brain, but would hardly function as a paperweight?

You are lucky I am using some self control here, because your pure idiocy is such that I can see you become a recipitant of the Darwin Awards if you were to apply the same lack of logic you're using on the Internet to every action you do in real life

So, according to you we "getz teh super beast" from mixing these two things? Well, lets mix a vampire, a werewolf, an angel, a demon, and throw in some dragon for more fun! Wow, that sure sounds powerful, excluding the fact its THE SINGLE MOST DUMBEST THING THAT HAS EVER SPAWNED INSIDE A HUMANS HEAD

Your storywriting skills are not only highly inaccurate in several places, but they also point out your rampart homophobia. While I am not a homosexual, I have this storng feeling that if you were to carry your biggoted opinion into anywhere except your home, where you are safe to spread your ideas which function on no basic rules of the world, you would get beaten to a bloody pulp. Your childish banter as a whole, as well as your use of "gay" as an insult, further leads me to believe that you are a pathetic youth, thinking he is better than he is

I am the moderator of this section, and I am attempting to stop this logical falacy from ever emerging onto the world. However, you have tried my patience for the last time and I'm quite positively sick of you, you arrogent little craphead. Stop throwing your hissy fit over no one liking your horrible idea which not even FanFiction.Net would accept, and go and develop some maturity

While I don't particularly WANT to ban you, you're starting to become very annoying, and thus I have no choice

Level 3
SS4-Orc said:
alright mecheon grab this

Orcs are people that have brute strength made solely for killing

Saiyans are people with brute strenght made solely for killing

When you mix them it makes SUPER BEAST

Oh yea i almost forgot i can show u image of the Skin of it i just got made but sure...

o and Mecheon

One day a little boy went the zoo the boy went by and saw you he pointed and screemed his mom was shamed as the boy started to cry he said look mommy its a human pile of ****, but he wondered why it was in the zoo they left the zoo and went to park where they ran into you again the boy cried in fear as he saw your tears as you staired into the water seing the reflection of a Gay

Later that day the boy went home and went to bed as he reasted his head something had said why must u have fed that hidius mecheon?

The end

THIS IS TE MOST OUTRAGEOS IDEA THAT'D MAKE EVEN NURGLE HIDE BEHIND A TREE AND SHOUT: 'SOMEBODY STOP THE STUPIDITY! I'LL NEVER CORRUPT ANYONE IF IT STOPS!!!'! WHAT'S WITH YOU? MECHEON, IF I HAD THE POWER, I WOULD'VE BANNED HIM AND THROW A RUBBER CHICKEN RIGHT IN HIS EYE! DO NOT HESITATE! BAN THEM(HIM) ALL FOR CHAOS! :twisted:

Level 21
uh, besides the fact that this is a very idiot idea, isn't this the request fora? If someone really wishes to make this... thing, then why would you want to stop him? And if nobody wishes to make that model, then maybe whoever started this thread will get the point and not use a saiyan orc...

THE SINGLE MOST DUMBEST THING THAT HAS EVER SPAWNED INSIDE A HUMANS HEAD
not really... Spend a day in my mind, my friend :wink:

Level 45
omg! lets have a Buzz Lightyear Pikachu!$!ZOMGL33T
NOEZZZw8ts$! lets have a Super Sayian Scooby doo whoes worsest enemy is a orc naruto with laser beams coming out of hes eye!

your frickin ideas make you look pretty dam stupid, and your logic is frickin crazy, seriously,your orc and supersayian parents must have given you afew bad ideas and lesson on life.

good god, you sound like a 2year whos seriously spoilled to the shits.

and mech, why dont you lock this? i think you have every right since the idea is SPAM.

anyway, im totally with mecheon, and your pathetic so called "come-backs" just turn you into a comedy fest.

and i too shake my head, over 1000 frickin times!

Status
Not open for further replies.